Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some out there advice

StrayaMate

Registered
Hi Mate

I have a couple quick questions for the experienced lads here

Fist this is what I am trying to achieve
I don’t want to get big, instead I want to lean right down strip the fat and put on lean muscle mass.

I have a neck injury so I need to strip the fat and build the muscle to support my neck asap.

Here is what I already have

Reandron 1000 4ml shot, going to use as a base
I have Sus 250 1ml 2 time a week
And Tren 1ml 2 times a week
Also 50mg of Anavar per day

So essentially I am running a straight test cycle

Also I am thinking about getting some Clen to fast shred

Ok here are the questions:

1. What do you think about this cycle, will it achieve what I need pretty quick?

2. Can I run this cycle and use the Clen at the same time to slim down?

3. What Clen dosage should I use – Im 5’7 81kg

Also does anyone have a contact for swolebay.com

I appreciate any advice and guidance

Cheers

1. What do you think about this cycle, will it achieve what I need pretty quick?

Cheers

bro...1) good cycle but still need and AI like aromsin and liver/organ support like n2guard...2) sure you can, 20mcg/day is enough...but i dont like clen i prefer gw and cardazol...clen can mess up your heart ...3) ....20mcg max 40mcg...if legit source...if not stay away...

and stay away from swolebay ...check our approved aussies here
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/aussie-approved-sources/
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/australian-steroid-source-talk-part-84-a-72460.html

if you have a neck injury you need to rest your neck and steroids will make it worse.

this is the wrong approach

i would get some BPC and TB500 peptides, maybe some ostarine and rest rest rest

once your neck is better then you can run steroids

if you have a neck injury you need to rest your neck and steroids will make it worse.

this is the wrong approach

i would get some BPC and TB500 peptides, maybe some ostarine and rest rest rest

once your neck is better then you can run steroids
Unfortunately it looks like this may never heal, it's likely going to be with me for life unless I go under the knife and the Dr's dont want to do that because of the proximity to my spine.
I cant keep sitting on my hands man it's been 5 months like this and im going nuts.
The only thing I can do at this point is stretch and try and strengthen myself.

bro...1) good cycle but still need and AI like aromsin and liver/organ support like n2guard...2) sure you can, 20mcg/day is enough...but i dont like clen i prefer gw and cardazol...clen can mess up your heart ...3) ....20mcg max 40mcg...if legit source...if not stay away...

and stay away from swolebay ...check our approved aussies here
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/aussie-approved-sources/
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/australian-steroid-source-talk-part-84-a-72460.html
Appreciate your comment mate.
I have nolva will that work in place of Aromsin?

Also I looked into Cardazol, can't find any available in Australia is it a US only product? Id prefer not to use Clen either.

What do you think about Ausroids.is mate? I'll look into your link thanks for that, just wondering if you have an opinion on this supplier?

Thanks again

From one Australian to the next do not run clen over summer. You will be in for a bad time. We have some of the hottest summers and unless you stay in side in front of an air conditioner the whole summer you'll be close to death or wishing you were dead. Tren night sweats will be bad enough.

From one Australian to the next do not run clen over summer. You will be in for a bad time. We have some of the hottest summers and unless you stay in side in front of an air conditioner the whole summer you'll be close to death or wishing you were dead. Tren night sweats will be bad enough.
Ive never ran Clen before so im going to take your word for it mate and not go that route. Do you know of any supplier for Cardazol in Australia by chance?

Hi Mate

I have a couple quick questions for the experienced lads here

Fist this is what I am trying to achieve
I don’t want to get big, instead I want to lean right down strip the fat and put on lean muscle mass.

I have a neck injury so I need to strip the fat and build the muscle to support my neck asap.

Here is what I already have

Reandron 1000 4ml shot, going to use as a base
I have Sus 250 1ml 2 time a week
And Tren 1ml 2 times a week
Also 50mg of Anavar per day

So essentially I am running a straight test cycle

Also I am thinking about getting some Clen to fast shred

Ok here are the questions:

Cheers

Whatever for?

If fat loss really is your main objective, you do not need clen at all. You actually don't need the steroids at all either. Not yet. What I would do is run something more modern than clen like Cardarine + N2Slin. That is a great cutting stack that will help you cut fat. I would do that first and then run your cycle after you are lean. It is much easier for the body to grow when it is already in a lean state. Then I would run the test and maybe tren. Just be careful with tren because you will get so strong you dont want to push too hard and make the injuries worse.

Besides from your targeting goal and everything you have outlines, what is your plan once you achieve your goal, and do you have an outline on what you plan on doing once you achieve this goal? Suggestions can be thrown at you from every which way to get you to where you want to be, but this is something that needs to be maintained and taking care of thereafter without drugs.. do you have any clue on what you're going to do?

You're going to have to adapt and learn good habits with your diet and know your way around the kitchen..

Back
Top Bottom