Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some professional advise

Ross Dion

Registered
Hi all, I am Dion and will start with a steroid stack cycle for about 12 weeks that's looks as follow;

Week 1-4 kick start with SD.
Week 1 split dose 10 mg in the morning and 10 pre-work out.
Week 2 split dose 15 mg in the morning and 15 mg pre-work out.
Week 3 and 4 split dose 20 mg in the morning and 20 mg pre-work out.

** What is the best liver support I can use for lower the damages the SD will do to my liver?

I have read about NAC, TUDCA en
Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support. But everybody has a different opinion. Can I be informed what the best option is for protection when on the SD..?

Week 1 - 12
Test 500 mg pinning twice a week.
Deca 400 mg pinning twice a week.
Supplement ; aromasin 12.5 mg Ed.

After my cycle I will run a pct. But after my SD cycle of 4 weeks I go further alone with test and deca and that is for the last 8 weeks. So after I stopped with the SD cycle what to do next?

Because I can not have a PCT for SD while running further with test and deca. So I am confused.

I wanna know when my SD cycle of 4 weeks ended en I am going further alone with test and deca what to do at the end of the four weeks SD cycle?

Should I just finesh my test and deca cycle after the 12 weeks and start PCT. Or should I do something in between? Need help on this one.

You need to do a lot research on steroids before using them since you dont know basic stuff like this.

Hi all, I am Dion and will start with a steroid stack cycle for about 12 weeks that's looks as follow;

Week 1-4 kick start with SD.
Week 1 split dose 10 mg in the morning and 10 pre-work out.
Week 2 split dose 15 mg in the morning and 15 mg pre-work out.
Week 3 and 4 split dose 20 mg in the morning and 20 mg pre-work out.

** What is the best liver support I can use for lower the damages the SD will do to my liver?

I have read about NAC, TUDCA en
Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support. But everybody has a different opinion. Can I be informed what the best option is for protection when on the SD..?

Week 1 - 12
Test 500 mg pinning twice a week.
Deca 400 mg pinning twice a week.
Supplement ; aromasin 12.5 mg Ed.

After my cycle I will run a pct. But after my SD cycle of 4 weeks I go further alone with test and deca and that is for the last 8 weeks. So after I stopped with the SD cycle what to do next?

Because I can not have a PCT for SD while running further with test and deca. So I am confused.

I wanna know when my SD cycle of 4 weeks ended en I am going further alone with test and deca what to do at the end of the four weeks SD cycle?

Should I just finesh my test and deca cycle after the 12 weeks and start PCT. Or should I do something in between? Need help on this one.

Hi Ross, apart from your name we need some stats.

What is SD and "about 12 weeks"? Not wanting to sound like a dick, but "about" doesn't really cut it. Thx.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Back
Top Bottom