Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some steroid guidance

Trose

Registered
5’9’’
210 pounds
Body fat is good, i’m built like a tank good genes i guess ha
looking at using NPP nandrolone phenylpropionate
I also have plenty of sustanon250 and anavar oxandrolone on hand from a previous cycle i never used
my only question is the dosing. I've heard if you don't dose nandrolone properly then you can run into issues with dick, give me some guidance

i would go with test and npp at the same dose... so 300-350 each would be optimal... make sure you are controlling estrogen and prolactin on cycle as well... bloodwork is imperative.. pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork is always necessary so you have a baseline first... second, so you can see how your body is responding and then obviously to show if you are recovering properly...

I prefer to keep my test and nandrolones at 300 mg each when I use them so that is generally what I recommend

5’9’’
210 pounds
I also have plenty of sustanon250 and anavar oxandrolone on hand from a previous cycle i never used
my only question is the dosing. I've heard if you don't dose nandrolone properly then you can run into issues with dick, give me some guidance

You can stack this.

500mgs sustanon
200mgs npp
50mgs anavar
7 caps n2guard
10mgs aromasin eod

That's a good light bulker.

You should use more primobolan not trenbolone. I dont agree with guys here.
Primobolan should be your base.

5’9’’
210 pounds

How old are you?

Personally I would do test at 200-300mg per week with NPP at 300-400mg per week. Var is solid around 40-50mg per day no longer than 6 weeks. Proviron will help prevent the dick issues too.

5’9’’
210 pounds

Please check out our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom