Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need suggestions on ai/pct dose and cycling for test e and test p

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I wrong Nelson? You said cardarine is suppressive... It's not even a sarm. So you are 100% WRONG! Read up on GW50. Lmfao! You are only helping my argument by continuing your rant. Go away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all due respect, fuck off.

Hey, I'm not telling anybody to listen to me just because I have over 40 years of experience in the game, but I also has a reputation as someone who has given thousands of people advice that is smart and has kept them safe. I'm responsible for what I say. So, for nothing else, I think that may not deserve reverence or even respect in your eyes, but it does deserve the decent consideration to be spoken to without the snot nose attitude, alright?

What makes you an expert? What have you done? If you fuck up you just go to another message board with a new fake name. I need to stand by my word.

Last edited:
With all due respect, fuck off.

Hey, I'm not telling anybody to listen to me just because I have over 40 years of experience in the game, but I also has a reputation as someone who has given thousands of people advice that is smart and has kept them safe. I'm responsible for what I say. So, for nothing else, I think that may not deserve reverence or even respect in your eyes, but it does deserve the decent consideration to be spoken to without the snot nose attitude, alright?

What makes you an expert? What have you done? If you fuck up you just go to another message board with a new fake name. I need to stand by my word.

1. You're still missing the point that I've made since you first hijacked the OP's thread. GW isn't suppressive and you're still claiming it is. Are you going to acknowledge that you were wrong or are you going to attack me with "fuck off" because you feel stupid for making that statement in the first place?

2. The fact that you have all of this experience has no relevance in the realm of sarms because they have only been available for research purposes for a few years. Your knowledge is as limited as anyone's except for the fact that you've never ran one, and I've ran multiple cycles. I think I would know something more about them than even the great Nelson Montana but you can't deal with that, can you? You have to be right about everything.

3. You aren't as responsible as you claim, because the information you spouted in this thread was wrong. Will you use google already and read up on GW50?

4. This isn't the first advice we have seen you give on sarms that was completely wrong. Steve, Dylan, Rick, myself, and numerous other members have corrected you time and time again yet you still keep repeating the same inaccurate information. GW isn't suppressive so you'll just have to deal with that.

5. This isn't EF where everyone kisses your ass. Seriously, this ego isn't going to work here and I don't have any patience for your arrogance or the self proclaimed aas god guru BS persona that you put off. You may know your shit when it comes to steroids but you are DESTROYING your legacy AND your credibility every time you get in an argument about sarms because your knowledge is (to put it nicely) extremely limited on this subject.

6. As a mod, I should probably just be rid of you for your attack on me but maybe it's more important that guys see these ridiculous posts. You look very foolish by continuing to defend a false point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better yet, I'll just lock this up before things get out of control. Please don't hijack threads in this manner anymore. Do your research before giving advice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom