Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need tips on how to run Test E / EQ cycle

themoneytim

Registered
I'm planning to run Test E / EQ cycle or i might even add Deca in my stack. What are your thoughts on this? should i just stick with Test and EQ? Please give me tips on how I can run my cycle properly. This is my 2nd time using AAS as i have tried a winstrol and clen only cycle and i hated it because it affected my dick. Now I think im more mature and ready for another new cycle

Here are my stats:

Height: 5"8

Weight: 157lbs

BF: 20%

current photo: https://ibb.co/cSjFAT
cSjFAT

i dont see anyone advising you to use steroids at 21 years old man... i know if you paid me i wouldn't... not to mention, your body fat is far too high... sarms would be an option but i dont know how anyone with even of a fraction of a fraction of a brain would advise you this

Glad you're seeking help from more experienced bro. Just winging it can be a bad idea as you have already found out.

Dylan is right you shouldn't be running any yet BUT you are an adult and are obviously going to run it with or without our help.

I'd like to keep you safe so shoot me a PM and I can help

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

the thing is yeah you are young and yes you are very raw. your picture proves this.

you can run steroids till the cows come home but it won't turn you into a pro. you really have to realize that this is a marathon and not a sprint.. you have a long way to go with or without steroids.

there is no way with your lack of base and body fat you should be using steroids regardless of age. get on a consistent training and diet

You are way too young and have way too high of a body fat percentage to be using steroids.

You are looking for a quick fix. Steroids are no magic wand. Hard training and being consistent with your diet is what is going to give you the results you are looking for.

Check out some of the diet and training blue prints on my website -> https://trevorkouritzin.com/update-from-me-my-current-diet-and-training-program/
You need to build a base and learn how to eat and train properly before even considering steroids

I'm planning to run Test E / EQ cycle or i might even add Deca in my stack. What are your thoughts on this? should i just stick with Test and EQ? Please give me tips on how I can run my cycle properly. This is my 2nd time using AAS as i have tried a winstrol and clen only cycle and i hated it because it affected my dick. Now I think im more mature and ready for another new cycle

Here are my stats:

Height: 5"8

Weight: 157lbs

BF: 20%

current photo: https://ibb.co/cSjFAT
cSjFAT

You're too young at 21 and too fat at 20%

You actually look pretty good for your age. That being said, you still have a ton of muscle you can add naturally. You should absolutely hold off until you get more consistency first. Give it 4-5 more years of pounding away.

Get your testosterone levels tested. If they're low, get on TRT. It's not uncommon these days even for young men to have low T.

You actually look pretty good for your age. That being said, you still have a ton of muscle you can add naturally. You should absolutely hold off until you get more consistency first. Give it 4-5 more years of pounding away.

This is the best advise you could get. Pound away the 5 years and then you will get so much more out of it. I see a lot of people turn to AAS too get that quick fix and really in the end they will still look the same.

Why mess with your hormones when they are peaked and you should be taking advantage of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the replies. I have decided to hold off the idea of doing another cycle since my previous one was kinda put to waste since i just lost the gains that I got within a year and it affected my dick for a while or it might just be all on my mind. I just plan on conistently training till i reach my natural peak. I am however interested in researching more about SARMS. Any thoughts on this??

Anyway, no you shouldn’t use anything yet. You have a good 6years before even needing anything and if your going to run anything at your age your going to loose the guys that keep growing quick are doing this for life.. trt that means there constantly on so they don’t lose gains... you do a cycle your going to shrink when you come off if your 20% bf that tells me that your not constant with your training or your diet bro and if your pct is not perfect and trainings not good your going to be smaller then when you started... and if your asking for help on such a basic cycle you don’t have enough knowledge to even run the cycle what happens when gyno kicks in ? How does your body react to test ? There is a lot of options bro before jumping to the dark side and to blow your natty right now is stupid and ignorant...

Take a look around the guys that are doing gear are 28-45yr this is a life style !! And if you wanna be in this life style take the steps young buck

i dont see anyone advising you to use steroids at 21 years old man... i know if you paid me i wouldn't... not to mention, your body fat is far too high... sarms would be an option but i dont know how anyone with even of a fraction of a fraction of a brain would advise you this

Pm him get him on some mk677

It wouldn't hurt to get some bloodwork done. At your age, test levels should be at the upper end of the range (300-1200). Lets say they're 600, then you would benefit from taking a natural test booster like HCGenerate from ntbm.com . It will also help with blood flow and libido. Ask the moderators to shoot you a coupon code. That would be my advise as a 60 year old looking back at my life. I remember how hard it was for me trying to get my wife pregnant at 27 years old after a few years of AAS in my early 20's. Good luck man, just eat right, train hard and it will all work out in the end.

Back
Top Bottom