Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needing Adv ice - Can you guys please give me some info on HGH

LUKEDAWG

Registered
Hey Fellas,

I am new to the forums and happy to be here, looks like I will learn a lot. Here is my conundrum...

I have been cycling on and off for several years now and I have never used HGH. I am hitting a bit of a plateau with my training, dont get me wrong the gains are still coming and the strength is still coming but in order to achieve the physique I would like i think I need to stimulate some growth in a different way. I have contemplated using growth in the past but I was able to make excellent gains using anabolics so I figured as long as the size was still coming I wouldnt travel down that path. I am 32 years old, I weigh 250 and I am 6'4". I am currently running a Sustanon Blend that is front loaded with shorter esters e3d, 200mg Deca e3d, and 30mg dbol ed. I have pretty much hovered between 245 and 260 depending on water retention.

I am asking guys that HAVE USED GROWTH to give information based on their EXPERIENCES please. I also think that after having switched my gear source locally due to my original source going out of town, the quality of the gear has lessened and I am in need of a better quality source for my juice. I am sure that would help, but as a new member I am not going to flat out ask for help with that, I plan on letting the forum get to know me a little better before I ask for help with something like that.

SO in the meantime any info you guys can provide will be very much appreciated. thanks in advance - and happy gains

If you are looking for a new gear source, check the source reviews section on the board here. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like Roid Mass or Nordic fusion.

GH is the type of thing you really need to run for months to notice any real benefit from. It isn't like oral steroids that will cause you to blow up in strength and size in days/weeks. The real benefit to GH is the leaning properties it provides. You can really push the food volume and stay lean because of the lipolysis properties of HGH supplementation.

The problem with HGH is that the vast majority of HGH on the market is fake. If you don't have a source you can trust, I would use nutrobal as an alternative. Nutrobal is a HGH analogue. It causes the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. It would be equivalent to about 3-4 IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day. It is also an oral liquid and legal which is an added plus. You can read up on it more here: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren
You can order it from sarms1.com.

I appreciate the reply brother. I was under the impression that HGH would increase cell production and help with overall size by increasing bone density / bone size Kama also increasing muscle cell volume. I guess my information is inaccurate. I have no problem committing to something for long-term growth I have found bodybuilding to be something that means a lot to me in my life now, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to meet my goals. I will certainly check out the section you referred to. I am really hoping to find a good source. The gear I am using now is decent, it produces results... But it's nothing like my old connection. That stuff was out of this world and the results were insane. Once again thank you very much for your input.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We have really good approved sources here that go through a strict process to become and stay approved. I can personally recommend Roid Mass and Nordic Fusion. Great quality. With HGH, the most important thing is to find a reliable source you can trust. The majority of what is on the market today is fake. That is why you will see a lot of us recommend Nutrobal as a replacement.

HGH is great, and it really does wonders. However, there are a couple of problems with it that I don't like. First of all, it is extremely hard to find the real one these days, and there are tons of fakes sold. And if you manage to find the real one, the price will be really high, which will get even more expensive, considering the need for long cycles with HGH. As already mentioned, you need to run really long cycles, with HGH, which is not cool either. This is the reason I prefer Nutrobal to HGH - it is much cheaper, it is relatively easy to get the real thing (especially if you get it from sarms1.com), it works much faster, and it does not suppress the natural production of GH. After all, it will stimulate your natural GH production, and not just put some exogeneus GH into your body. Besides, it has the convenience of being taken orally, compared to the daily injections needed with HGH. THis is why I always recommend Nutrobal instead of HGH - you basically get the same benefits, but in a much more convenient way.

HGH is a must run if you want to play with the big boys. problem is it is highly faked. you really have to be careful where you get it from.

your best bet is getting a script for it, but that will be expensive.

this is why guys are turning to legal and legit ways of using GH, like nutrobal which is a GH pulser. you should check out sarms1 and look into it to see what it will do for you

I appreciate the reply brother. I was under the impression that HGH would increase cell production and help with overall size by increasing bone density / bone size Kama also increasing muscle cell volume. I guess my information is inaccurate. I have no problem committing to something for long-term growth I have found bodybuilding to be something that means a lot to me in my life now, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to meet my goals. I will certainly check out the section you referred to. I am really hoping to find a good source. The gear I am using now is decent, it produces results... But it's nothing like my old connection. That stuff was out of this world and the results were insane. Once again thank you very much for your input.

No, your information is accurate. The only problem is that it does not happen over the course of few weeks, but it takes months

Thanks for all the good info guys. Would anyone happen to have a good reliable source for high quality GH ?

I have looked into road mass, Nordic fusion, and pharmacom....any suggestions ?

I have looked into road mass, Nordic fusion, and pharmacom....any suggestions ?

Both Roid Mass and Nordic Fusion are approved sources on the board so you can't go wrong with either. Nordic Fusion is Canadian domestic where as Roid Mass ships internationally.

Thanks fellas. I am placing an order this week. I will let you know how it goes.

Personally, I use the stuff from Roid Mass, and I am as happy as I can get. Their quality is good, and their customer service is awesome, so you can't go wrong with them.

Thanks for the heads up brother. What do you like for a mass builder stack ?

Thanks for the heads up brother. What do you like for a mass builder stack ?

You know you will be getting quality gear from RM! You will get a lot of different answers on a mass building stack. If you just want mass then the old test deca dbol stack is fantastic. If you want more lean mass then look at something like test eq tbol

Thanks man. That's what I am running right now. Susanon, Deca, Dbol

And not to sound disrespectful, but everybody is promoting roidmass are you guys affiliated with them? I mean no disrespect by asking that but it seems like everybody is rooting for them big-time :)

And not to sound disrespectful, but everybody is promoting roidmass are you guys affiliated with them? I mean no disrespect by asking that but it seems like everybody is rooting for them big-time :)

bro that aint no secret...i back rm openly...i dont get paid for it...but i get gear and use it...we are all juicers here brother aint no secret here...

Thanks man. That's what I am running right now. Susanon, Deca, Dbol

This is one good stack for real mass bulking, so I would not add anything in there - it is as good as is.

The thing is that they have really high quality, and I have tried their stuff. I would not be logical for me to try out high quality gear, and not recommend it. In fact, their quality is better than the one seen with most pharma grade companies, and their dosages are correct. This is the reason why I recommend this brand precisely.

I live in Canada so I have never used them personally. I stick with the Canadian domestic sources Nordic Fusion or Mission. The only reason I recommend Roid Mass is because I have never seen a single negative review about the UG lab. There are a lot of good UG labs and there are a lot of crap. EVO is a family and we try to look out for one and another.

Back
Top Bottom