Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needle Length for Glute Injections

cdschexnide

Novice Brother
Twice, I have used a 25 gauge 3/5 inch needle for glute injections. I just got 25 gauge 1 inch needles so I will be using those for the rest of my cycle. My question is if the 3/5 inch needles are too short for glute injections? Did I waste those two shots?

No, not wasted. Too shot of a needle can put too much of the substance too close to the skin which can lead to an abscess. They used to be that 1 1/2 was the norm, but I always used 1's. They're fine.

It’s fine. I always 1.25 or 1.5 23g, 25g or 27g whatever is on sale at the time.

It all depends on your body fat % and amount you put each shot . use only 1ml per shoot and then you can use 25g 1" for glutes and rest of the body 27g 1/2" is ok of course using only 1ml each place .

It all depends on your body fat % and amount you put each shot . use only 1ml per shoot and then you can use 25g 1" for glutes and rest of the body 27g 1/2" is ok of course using only 1ml each place .
Exactly this ^^^ All depends on how lean you are. If your holding more bf. You will need a longer needle so you get deep into the muscle.
I usually use 1" most places.

Back
Top Bottom