Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needle length matter?

mvents50

Registered
I have read about people using 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 1 inch and 1.5 inch. why are there so many options and how do i know which needles to buy? also on the gauge needles same problem. they sell 18G, 21G, 23G, 25G up to 31G. why so many sizes lol?

Just my opinion on this. For standard I use a 1 inch 25 gauge needle. Use an 18 to draw and 25 to inject. I used 23 gauge and felt I had a bit of PIP more frequently than with 25 gauge. I think this is in part because the higher the gauge the slower the oil injects so it helps regulate speed of injection.

On a side note, I absolutely hate needles. So 25 gauge makes it manageable for me.

If I’m on a cruise or low dose test (.5cc or lower). I’ll use an insulin pin @1/2 inch and I think 30 gauge.

i stick with a 25... 25 or 23 is fine but 25 has always been the least painful... if you inject glutes and you are not super lean, you may need a 1.5 inch but generally you should only need a 1 inch... you want to make sure you get deep enough into the muscle... 18 and 21 are going to be used more for drawing but not injecting...

I have read about people using 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 1 inch and 1.5 inch. why are there so many options and how do i know which needles to buy? also on the gauge needles same problem. they sell 18G, 21G, 23G, 25G up to 31G. why so many sizes lol?

Because some injections are deep into the muscles and some are not (IM (intra muscular) and IV (intra-venous)). The guage is down to what's being injected. Alcohol based goes in easy. Oil doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom