bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Needto!

Cyborg Humanoid Bodybuilder obsessedwliftin's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome to the boards bro! First focus on staying OFF of what ever you went to detox for. Reverting to old habits in a time of depression can be extremely easy to do. I do alot of volunteer work with young people to teach them how to stay off alcohol and drugs after treatment. Second, lets look at the positives. You still have your legs right? Then leg workouts and cardio are still available to you. Is it the same as being able to work all over body? No. But it is something to hold onto while your rehabbing your shoulder. Listen to Future, Tami, and SBT. They know thier shit. Dont try to get back to early and follow your doctors advice. We will be here when you are ready. Just like De tox was bro.
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]It has been said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. If you want change then you make change happen![/COLOR]

Give N2BM a call at 978 358 8042

[COLOR="#00FF00"][SIZE=6][COLOR="#FF0000"]NTBM Rep! KTS!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Needtogetaas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot82 View Post
    Hello everyone. I just started lifting again after a 4 year layoff when I checked out of detox 4 months ago. In that time I've put 18lbs of solid muscle. Anyway I went in for an arthrogram for my shoulder last week and got the results back today. My labrum is badly torn and something about a piece of my bone broke off but won't know about the bone until he gets in there.

This is heartbreaking. I knew my shoulder was fucked up but nowhere near as bad as it is. I've worked my fuckin ass off for those 18lbs and now I'm being forced to stop doing almost all upperbody for awhile. I've been growing so well and gained so much strength the last 4 months even with my shoulder fucked up. I've also been looking foward to my dieselbolon cycle after I gained 10 more lbs.

I've never had to come back from an operation before and have no expierence doing so. I need your guys help getting through this. How I eat, lift, and planning a timeline till I can use my deiselbolon.

My body is very strong all the way around and I want to get through this surgery ASAP and losing as little muscle as possible.
    you came to the right place bro.

A little motivation and spme help from people that have been where you are.

Check out [ame]http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/showthread.php?t=743[/ame] walking beast. This crazy fuck just got back from braking his spine. Nothing major lolol At least to him anyway. He's ready to kill that shit and make it crunchy up in this please.

Brandond is another member who just got over an injury and will be watching him grow too.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and we also have 1 of our youngest members. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQIAuL7tqPg[/ame]

he just got over this and he is here to kill that shit with the rest of us too.

Advanced Cyborg Bodybuilder imported_Skyling35's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Needtogetaas View Post

he just got over this and he is here to kill that shit with the rest of us too.
    Man ive seen that somewhere before. Was it a staff MSRA infection?

That shit is horrible.
    My new motto:

[B][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"]Bring The ******* [/SIZE][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]PAIN[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Needtogetaas
    I moved this back to where you wanted it bro.

Needtogetaas
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyling35 View Post
    Man ive seen that somewhere before. Was it a staff MSRA infection?

That shit is horrible.
    Yes staff infection or something. Had to hurt man just had too.

Homo Sapien Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by obsessedwliftin View Post
    Welcome to the boards bro! First focus on staying OFF of what ever you went to detox for. Reverting to old habits in a time of depression can be extremely easy to do. I do alot of volunteer work with young people to teach them how to stay off alcohol and drugs after treatment. Second, lets look at the positives. You still have your legs right? Then leg workouts and cardio are still available to you. Is it the same as being able to work all over body? No. But it is something to hold onto while your rehabbing your shoulder. Listen to Future, Tami, and SBT. They know thier shit. Dont try to get back to early and follow your doctors advice. We will be here when you are ready. Just like De tox was bro.
    Thanks alot, all of you. Yes, I'm not going back to opiod medications (my DOC) or benzodiazepines. Late July early August I accidently overdosed on Klonopin and was in a coma for a week. Since then I checked myself into detox willingly, I wasn't forced to go by any court or job. I was at an all-time low and ashamed of myself. I got myself in the gym and I weighed 157 lbs at the start. Today my weight is at an all-time high of 175. I got my GED, enroled in college, and at mid-term I have straight A's. I've worked my ass off recovering and that's why this injury is heartbreaking. I'll make it through it tho. Thanks again, and keep throwin suggestions out there. I put em all to good use.

Homo Sapien Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have the EXACT same scar from the EXACT same thing. Mine is on my inner thigh though. They thought it required a skin graph but they were able to stitch it with some enormous stitching. I've been there bro, it's not fun.

EVO V.I.P
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome bro, glad to have you as part of our family.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome bro

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot82 View Post
    I have the EXACT same scar from the EXACT same thing. Mine is on my inner thigh though. They thought it required a skin graph but they were able to stitch it with some enormous stitching. I've been there bro, it's not fun.
    Well you guys will probably be two of many helping to keep each other motivated!!
    :20:[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]~~NEED2 Sponsored Athlete~~[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]:20:

[URL="http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/reps/idevaffiliate.php?id=110"][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/e0hqfo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[QUOTE=Athena;103056]SBT - The Lean Mean $hit Killin Machine![/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/sbt2082/N2BM.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE="5"][B][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Magenta"]SAVE THIS MONTH!!! use code: SBT15%[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast