Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nelson montana and GW/cancer

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

nelson montana and GW/cancer

Hey guys I bought some GW cardarine from sarms.forsale a few weeks ago and now I'm scared to use it after listening to Nelson Montana and his posts and article about how cardarine causes cancer. Apparently he is well respected on these compounds and an expert, and Cancer runs in my family and it isnít worth the risk. Is there a thread where we can sell our stashes? I will offer 50% off just to get this stuff away from me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by broony View Post
    Hey guys I bought some GW cardarine from sarms.forsale a few weeks ago and now I'm scared to use it after listening to Nelson Montana and his posts and article about how cardarine causes cancer. Apparently he is well respected on these compounds and an expert, and Cancer runs in my family and it isnít worth the risk. Is there a thread where we can sell our stashes? I will offer 50% off just to get this stuff away from me.
    Expert? Im not bothering with these types of set ups. This is comedy that im not participating in. This is BEYOND stupid and i for one wont participate in something like this. All im going to say is this has been disproven a thousand times over. You do what you want. I want to know if anyone has one reported person getting anything negative from real GW... ill wait...

Beyond that good luck to you...
    Last edited by dylangemelli; 04-01-2021 at 11:54 PM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    actually the studies show that cardarine reduces tumors, not increases them.

they also did a study in australia on HUMANS for 6 months. not a lick of cancer was found

https://www.evolutionary.org/wp-cont...use-cancer.pdf <<< see i actually posted the study vs. just pulling a Nelson and expecting people to just #trustMe, but an old tactic used is keep repeating a lie over and over and people will believe it like this poor OP.

if you understand the science behind the PPAR (receptor) the reason we don't get sides from cardarine is simple. it is because of our adaptation to burn less fat and fatigue in a survival situation (ie fasting), that is why you feel great when you fast but feel awful when in a 'caloric deficit'. and this concept lets our body know when we shoudl cut down on energy expenditure. basically it is SURVIVAL.

so this leads to the question as to WHY they stopped producing it. the real reason is simple. everyone and their mom was using it during the 2008 olympics. it was banned the next year from competition cause it was such a great PED. drug companies NEVER want to be associated with a PED, they developed drugs for medicine not for performance. hence it was nixed. as simple as that. has zero to do with cancer https://www.wada-ama.org/en/resource...list-documents

PS. if you want to sell me your stash i will gladly buy it from you. i love cardarine, best shit ever made for fitness and you are a fool to not use it and i don't give a rats ass if people want to bash it or not. if you are that stubborn and don't want to excel at fitness then don't use it, save it for the rest of us who do. stay average
    Last edited by stevesmi; 04-02-2021 at 12:36 AM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well, here we go again. Information is misinterpreted and Dylan gets his panties in a twist if anyone besides him is considered an expert. I thought we let this go, but obviously he's still pissed. and has to take a swipe. Whatever.

Anyway, I never said Cardinine causes cancer, I just mentioned that there have been animal studies where high doses have done just that. These types of tests can be argued because many things cause cancer at high enough dosages.

It's funny, some guys won't touch any sugar at all but taking an unapproved research chemical is just fine. That's not a knock of unapproved compounds. Some show great potential. But everything has a side effect and there are still question marks -- more with some than others. They have yet to find any side effects with SR9009, but they have with cardinine. That can be argued, but not by me.

I also never claimed to be an expert on SARMS (even though cardinine isn't technically a sarm). I just like to offer a broader perspective. I have nothing to sell.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    Well, here we go again. Information is misinterpreted and Dylan gets his panties in a twist if anyone besides him is considered an expert. I thought we let this go, but obviously he's still pissed. and has to take a swipe. Whatever.

Anyway, I never said Cardinine causes cancer, I just mentioned that there have been animal studies where high doses have done just that. These types of tests can be argued because many things cause cancer at high enough dosages.

It's funny, some guys won't touch any sugar at all but taking an unapproved research chemical is just fine. That's not a knock of unapproved compounds. Some show great potential. But everything has a side effect and there are still question marks -- more with some than others. They have yet to find any side effects with SR9009, but they have with cardinine. That can be argued, but not by me.

I also never claimed to be an expert on SARMS (even though cardinine isn't technically a sarm). I just like to offer a broader perspective. I have nothing to sell.
    i said nothing about u dude aside from laughing the thought of you being a sarms expert. I literally want nothing to do with you. I dont want to have any interaction with u about anything... i have far far far better things to do than have any sort of interaction with you. I never even said your name in this thread. I dont start threads telling people why they should do things or make claims i started this and that in the steroid world. Idgaf about ANY of that shit like you do and i certainly dont care about what you say on anything. Do you see me reply to anything u say on anything aside from sarms?? Fuck no... you literally think u know everything. You dont want discussion , you went to be a dictator so by all means go for it. Im just not going to let nonsense get passed around on one specific area ive spent a decade studying and working on to the levels i had. Other than that i dont give two fucks about u or anything u say man
    Last edited by dylangemelli; 04-02-2021 at 01:09 AM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    i said nothing about u dude aside from laughing the thought of you being a sarms expert. I literally want nothing to do with you. I dont want to have any interaction with u about anything... i have far far far better things to do than have any sort of interaction with you. I never even said your name in this thread. I dont start threads telling people why they should do things or make claims i started this and that in the steroid world. Idgaf about ANY of that shit like you do and i certainly dont care about what you say on anything. Do you see me reply to anything u say on anything aside from sarms?? Fuck no... you literally think u know everything. You dont want discussion , you went to be a dictator so by all means go for it. Im just not going to let nonsense get passed around on one specific area ive spent a decade studying and working on to the levels i had. Other than that i dont give two fucks about u or anything u say man
    Yeah, okay. Whatever you say.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro nelson expert at music, he not a fitness expert lol

i use cardarine everyday, no cancer here bro. lean as fuck, look at my pic

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by broony View Post
    gw501516 does NOT cause cancer, there are studies about this
    https://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I guess I am the only person who gets negative sides from GW. I have mentioned it a few times and will say it again, but I start get deep muscle aches from it just like I do from every statin doctors have tried on me.
    And yes, I have tried 3 different brands, including the board sponsor. It just doesnít agree with me unfortunately!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 14RS3 View Post
    I guess I am the only person who gets negative sides from GW. I have mentioned it a few times and will say it again, but I start get deep muscle aches from it just like I do from every statin doctors have tried on me.
    And yes, I have tried 3 different brands, including the board sponsor. It just doesnít agree with me unfortunately!
    Im wondering if its the grain alcohol... thats just not a side effect associated with it at all although as we know there are always exceptions to everything

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast