Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Nelson Montana right about sarms after all?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Was Nelson Montana right about sarms after all?

Hey Bros I've never been much of a fan of this Nelson Montana guy because he seems cocky as hell and really doesn't know much about this stuff just all talk , however I have to admit after using sarms he might have a point . I just came off an enhanced athletes sarms stack Following Tony huge advice and my hair has fallen out and my prostate is a size of a grapefruit. My question is simple was Nelson right about sarms all along and the rest of us wrong?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by GLENGLEN View Post
    Hey Bros I've never been much of a fan of this Nelson Montana guy because he seems cocky as hell and really doesn't know much about this stuff just all talk , however I have to admit after using sarms he might have a point . I just came off an enhanced athletes sarms stack Following Tony huge advice and my hair has fallen out and my prostate is a size of a grapefruit. My question is simple was Nelson right about sarms all along and the rest of us wrong?
    No he couldn’t be more wrong on what he has said. Your issue is that you used EA as your source. This is well known. Look them up on the site and youll find endless negative reviews. Your problem is your source. You didnt use real sarms... also not going to fall into another drama thread. You didnt do your homework and so this is what happens
    Last edited by dylangemelli; 03-28-2021 at 12:14 AM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    No he couldn’t be more wrong on what he has said. Your issue is that you used EA as your source. This is well known. Look them up on the site and youll find endless negative reviews. Your problem is your source. You didnt use real sarms !

Wrong about what? I never said SARMS gave the side effects the poster mentioned. I said that in comparable results to steroids, they're just as suppressive. Which there are. And I said there are still some question marks regarding the long term effects. Which there is. And I said using anything suppressive for PCT is counter productive. Which it is. That's it.

It's funny that 90% of the criticism of me isn't based on what I said, but on people's misinterpretation of what I said.

As for that guys source, maybe they suck, maybe they're fine. That, I don't know. SARMS aren't that expensive to make.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    Wrong about what? I never said SARMS gave the side effects the poster mentioned. I said that in comparable results to steroids, they're just as suppressive. Which there are. And I said there are still some question marks regarding the long term effects. Which there is. And I said using anything suppressive for PCT is counter productive. Which it is. That's it.

It's funny that 90% of the criticism of me isn't based on what I said, but on people's misinterpretation of what I said.

As for that guys source, maybe they suck, maybe they're fine. That, I don't know. SARMS aren't that expensive to make.
    I dont care to partake in the daily drama nor respond to the same things i already have with you prior... The funny thing is that old saying was that you get wiser as you get older but not you... no, that would be impossible because you have known everything since you were born whether you have experience with it or not. Regardless, you are the resident expert on everything, so we will defer to you on everything from here on out

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I dont care to partake in the daily drama nor respond to the same things i already have with you prior... The funny thing is that old saying was that you get wiser as you get older but not you... no, that would be impossible because you have known everything since you were born whether you have experience with it or not. Regardless, you are the resident expert on everything, so we will defer to you on everything from here on out
    Oh I'm sorry. I forgot you're the resident authority in message board land. My bad. Carry on.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Oh I'm sorry. I forgot you're the resident authority in message board land. My bad. Carry on.
    Oh no no no i dont believe so. I stay away from topics im not well versed on or ill give an opinion but make it known its not my area. I stay out of everything anymore until i see someone so blatantly off base... regardless i always stay a million miles from your drama... it seems to follow u everywhere but im sure its coincidence the only things ive responded back to u at are sarms where u have said things completely wrong but whatever. One thing i learned a very long time ago was never attempt to reason with the unreasonable... you have yourself a wonderful weekend

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i using sarms.forsale sarms and have zero sides

Tony Huge is a fraudster and cheat. they sell fake sarms, no way you get those sides from sarms impossible

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's likely that the SARMS you purchased from enhanced athlete were counterfeit or fake, meaning they were prohormones. This happens a lot with popular brands, fakes counterfeits and scams.

In general, SARMS do NOT cause prostate enlargement or hair loss, that side effect is attributed to steroid use and prohormone use.

Was Nelson right? He's right about some things but wrong about many others in my view.

Personally, I think Tony Huge should NOT call himself a "doctor," it's misleading and dangerous. Like me calling myself Dr. Austin lol should do it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Oh no no no i dont believe so. I stay away from topics im not well versed on or ill give an opinion but make it known its not my area. I stay out of everything anymore until i see someone so blatantly off base... regardless i always stay a million miles from your drama... it seems to follow u everywhere but im sure its coincidence the only things ive responded back to u at are sarms where u have said things completely wrong but whatever. One thing i learned a very long time ago was never attempt to reason with the unreasonable... you have yourself a wonderful weekend
    Nice try, but you're dead wrong.

As far as drama following me is obvious. I'm actually known in the industry and I have a reputation for being controversial. Almost all of my theories have been proven correct over time, but nobody ever says "thank you" for being proven wrong.

I actually hate doing this message board shit for the very fact that nobody wants their preconceptions challenged. The only reason I'm here is because i was asked to be here. But I do it as frequently as possible. I have no interest in trying to educate anyone who doesn't want it. The "drama" comes from the fact that I get shit thrown in my face and I throw it back. You'd do the same. How would you like to go into some clique where everyone tried to break your balls and refused to listen to what you had to offer. After a while you just take "fuck y'all" attitude.

I never claimed to be an expert of SARMS. But I do remember a discussion we had about 10 years ago where I said they were suppressive and yo disagreed. Well...guess what? They're suppressive. That's not an opinion. It's a fact.

Now there are newer non sarm analogues that i find interested and I will differ to your knowledge on those topics. I'm not out to just be right. But I know what I'm right about.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Nice try, but you're dead wrong.

As far as drama following me is obvious. I'm actually known in the industry and I have a reputation for being controversial. Almost all of my theories have been proven correct over time, but nobody ever says "thank you" for being proven wrong.

I actually hate doing this message board shit for the very fact that nobody wants their preconceptions challenged. The only reason I'm here is because i was asked to be here. But I do it as frequently as possible. I have no interest in trying to educate anyone who doesn't want it. The "drama" comes from the fact that I get shit thrown in my face and I throw it back. You'd do the same. How would you like to go into some clique where everyone tried to break your balls and refused to listen to what you had to offer. After a while you just take "fuck y'all" attitude.

I never claimed to be an expert of SARMS. But I do remember a discussion we had about 10 years ago where I said they were suppressive and yo disagreed. Well...guess what? They're suppressive. That's not an opinion. It's a fact.

Now there are newer non sarm analogues that i find interested and I will differ to your knowledge on those topics. I'm not out to just be right. But I know what I'm right about.
    Lmfao . You are so full of fucking shit. I have articles i wrote almost a decade ago talking about sarms. Ive recommended mini pcts all these years and told everyone of which have suppression etc. you cant stand to not be the utmost authority. People have paid me for years to coach them on sarms... i guess i e never seen you advise, coach, do any videos, etc on sarms yet you act as though its your wheel house like everything else. Anyone can parrott a bunch of shit they read but not everyone can have a decade of hands on extensive experience in all facets in certain categories. Thats why i dont tell a mechanic how to fix my brakes. You just keep doing you. U came in here with your list of things you were going to lecture and teach everyone in etc. lmfao. Your fucking senile talking about things now. Ill leave it alone. Like i said, have a wonderful weekend...

Btw ive stayed out of ALL your threads and comments except the one that mist defer to me to for help, which is sarms. I never once claimed to know everything but you have to be the one to act in that manner. Its neither here nor there. Im not wasting any more of the very little free time i have on this. You may have that kind of time but i certainly dont.
    Last edited by dylangemelli; 03-28-2021 at 01:54 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast