Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelson Montana and sarms suppression

Biblical

Registered
I'm hoping that this thread doesn't turn into a crap fest because I know that has been happening lately whenever someone brings up Nelson and his opinions. But I'm looking for Iron clad blood work or evidence that shows whether sarms are suppressive or not, does anyone actually have that besides just rampant speculation

I'm hoping that this thread doesn't turn into a crap fest because I know that has been happening lately whenever someone brings up Nelson and his opinions. But I'm looking for Iron clad blood work or evidence that shows whether sarms are suppressive or not, does anyone actually have that besides just rampant speculation

Some sarms like s23 are suppressive for sure BUT; Many sarms compounds are not sarms, and non-hormonal. For example, cardarine gw501516, stenabolic sr9009, nutrobal mk677, those are non hormonal and have nothing to do with suppression. Ostarine mk2866 in low doses 12.5mgs is not suppressive, a lot of blood work and anecdotal evidence of this.

i do not have enough data on S23 or YK11

but I do have enough on the other sarms and can tell you i have seen bloods from guys who stack 3 together and the suppression is barely anything. your pituitary glands are still functioning on them. it is quite amazing. steroids on the other hand shut you down completely.

You could always take some and get bloods done. 100% that way

I want to see Nelson debate Steve on SARMS and fasting on the podcast, is that going to happen? tired of asking!

bro what sad is people get they info from facebook vs. real science. that why most people out there confused, not they fault.

in 90's people got info from forum gurus like nelson, lotta bad info but they listened to it cause that all they could believe in.

I have never ran them and got blood work, only researched SARMs on my own. From what I have read and heard, SARMs are much less suppressive but still do cause some suppression. Very mild for most SARMs but S-23 can be harsh.

I want to see Nelson debate Steve on SARMS and fasting on the podcast, is that going to happen? tired of asking!

Not tired enough. Plus Nelson said no. Maybe he's tired of telling you?

these are feeble attempts to stir up shit that i for one will not fall for...

ive talked with nelson in private, me and him are all good and he has been mis quoted so many times in an effort to cause stupid arguments and drama that make EVERYONE look bad... im not doing it and i know hes not either... nelson does have his beliefs on things that i may not always agree with and vice versa but PEOPLE cause the problems mis quoting and being , in essence, drama starting douche bags and both of us are too old for that type of thing... this is the last time im going to address this... any further nonsense will be blatantly ignored and will only push me further away...

ive coached people for OVER A DECADE, running bloodwork to the point of exhaustion because that is part of the process... noone that i know of with half a brain has made the claims sarms are not suppressive... there ARE compounds GROUPED with sarms, such as mk677, gw501516 and sr9009 that are NOT TECHNICALLY sarms yet grouped and referred to as sarms... in essence they are not and thus have different characteristics... these DO NOT have any sort of suppression... there are other sarms, newer ones, such as yk11 an s23 that do carry far more suppression than other sarms which cause very minimal or at least much lighter than steroid like suppression... these are all noted in articles, videos etc... trying to twist words will make people look stupider than they already are... s23, for one, is one i have always said should be considered and grouped with steroids in general... in my view, it should not be a sarm yet its makeup does have certain consistencies with sarms and was designed as such... your general sarms, the more mainstream and first were mk2866 and s4.. these carry very light and minimal suppression... i have seen THOUSANDS of bloodwork panels done over the years and LEGITIMATE sarms all show the same consistencies... some light suppression of TOTAL test with very little to no drops in LH and FSH.. lgd4033 is a stronger sarm, still nowhere near the amount of suppression as such with steroids, yet more so than the some lighter ones... there are different sarms,. just like steroids with different effects, benefits and side effects.. mixing words, trying to say things nonsensical and start drama is childish, obnoxious and honestly shows a lack of character and FAR too many people do it... trying to mix my words will ultimately get you destroyed... i am here to help, teach and provide insight to people who GENUINELY want it... i for one have never tried to make things out to be what they are not or give false hopes etc...

In fairness, there are many skewed thoughts and bloodworks done with sarms that were not legitimate that have caused confusion over the years and that is very unfortunate... we have all had this happen at some point... Even myself, many years ago, thought I was running test, mast and anavar and ultimately gained 15lbs in three weeks... come to find out, the "anavar" i had was dbol... this is just part of the industry... I speak when it comes to LEGIT products and quality... I also teach the right way and at times, probably more conservative in dosing than others.. everyone is different on their beliefs, wants and care that they have for things.. that is part of life and we all have choices and wants... I would encourage everyone to do their due diligence and to make decisions they are comfortable with for themselves... I am here to help with FACTS at anytime for people... I have always been a firm believer in SARMS and have put countless years of my life into them because of this belief that I have and stand by that a million percent... I hope I have provided true insight to others and the help they need... Keep me personally out of any drama, as I WILL NOT partake in it...

I am writing this while I am supposed to be on vacation with my wife enjoying myself and its too bad the need was here to do this but there are far too many people that want to start bull shit for no good reason other than their lives are dull, sad and boring... I hope I have helped and will always be here to help people who TRULY want REAL advice and guidance and hopefully others will continue to do the same! I appreciate the people who listen and truly want to learn and no matter what i am doing, I will always have time for all of you!

Anyone who needs sarms/peptides advice, you know how to get a hold of me and I am more than happy to guide and help!

This topic we have been addressing for years now on both the forums
And the podcast.

Some SARMS suppress and others don’t, it really depends on why you are using and this is why you are here to learn the difference.

Probably better thread to make is to ask about a specific compound and specific usage of such.

To cite Montana do so correctly. He (as I refer to above) suggest that we run Sarms at a lower dose than we do Steroids. Should we, for example, run a Sarm at 300mg or more a week we'd see worse sides not better. This would include pretty bad suppression.

This topic we have been addressing for years now on both the forums
And the podcast.

Some SARMS suppress and others don’t, it really depends on why you are using and this is why you are here to learn the difference.

Probably better thread to make is to ask about a specific compound and specific usage of such.

Bro check ur email...

Last edited:

Sarms are not as suppressive as steroids but they are suppressive, and that suppression increases with dosage and length of cycle. Rather than read ads/articles from places that want to sell you shit, you can find literally tons of independently conducted research studies that show this, and I mean you can find the actual published study results. You still need to pay attention to your hormones even if you are only using sarms, and this is especially true if your baseline T levels are in the moderate to marginal ranges already. Any website that implies "don't worry about it" simply wants your credit card info. They are (mostly) less suppressive than steroids but you still need to be aware of what you're doing.

Sarms are not as suppressive as steroids but they are suppressive, and that suppression increases with dosage and length of cycle. Rather than read ads/articles from places that want to sell you shit, you can find literally tons of independently conducted research studies that show this, and I mean you can find the actual published study results. You still need to pay attention to your hormones even if you are only using sarms, and this is especially true if your baseline T levels are in the moderate to marginal ranges already. Any website that implies "don't worry about it" simply wants your credit card info. They are (mostly) less suppressive than steroids but you still need to be aware of what you're doing.

As per my reply above the dosing vs results vs sides issue is one Nelson did address. People argue about results on sarms being less than roids. But next to no one is trying the crazy doses we've seen (cough...cough... Bostin). I've a buck say we start running some at 500+ mg a week and see how the suppression starts to creep up.

Back
Top Bottom