Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nelson Montana support thread...

Advanced Cyborg Brother M_T pockets's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Post Nelson Montana support thread...

Alright enough of this b.S!

I know nelson from Elitefitness back in the day. I bought his bodybuilding truth book, read it cover to cover. great book btw! I have respect for nelson.

I want to openly give a shout out to Nelson here and give my support to him.

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    MT welcome back!
    I just think some people on the forum don't like nelson some do like nelson. This is not the first time he has fights with members, even on ef he had beef with guys. LOL it's a steroid forum I'm not surprised.
    I had beef with this trenbolone bbq kid the other week he just jumped my ass because he was all trened out saying FU etc strange shit happens.

nelson you have my support and dont worry about the young kids they like to talk but you just stick to your oldschool guns I got respect for that.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nelson> Chuck Norris

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1989 View Post
    Nelson> Chuck Norris
    Nelson > Bruce Lee

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I support nelson
    But I want him to stop fighting with the other members, he has too much drama. He should stop fighting with jason for example.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    +1 for nelson

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro only person allowed to post a Nelson love thread is me. also you forgot to include poll. should include yes, no, who nelson? as choices. please edit

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I support nelson because he's one of our vets.
    I won't support nelson if he's planning to leave again that would make it the last time I support him.

He didn't even post in this thread which makes me suspicious of it.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    I support nelson because he's one of our vets.
    I won't support nelson if he's planning to leave again that would make it the last time I support him.

He didn't even post in this thread which makes me suspicious of it.
    I'd be happy to contribute but I must have mod status. I can not continue being a target and allowing every ass clown to disrupt every thread. I spoke to administration about this. It's time to clean house and make the site about providing the best information to people who are serious to grow, to learn, to share and have fun in the process. It must not be a private playground to make prank posts, spread lies and use it for for the entertainment of a handful of idiots. I think that's fair. I think that's the professional way to go.

And let it be known ...all this crap being flung at me by a handful of morons does not bother me personally. Not one bit. These people are nobodies. They're shit on the bottom of my shoe. An annoyance. But that shit has to be scrapped off. Otherwise, yes, I'm sorry, I tried this several times and every time it turns out the same way. If that isn't good enough , then fuck it. 9th grade was a long time ago for me and I have no interest in going back.

In the meantime, for whoever is interested you can find me on tik tok where I have 15,000 followers, and get less criticism than I get from four people on this forum. What does that tell you?

I'm pretty sure there isn't a single person here who would be okay with being accused of being a liar, using fake names, selling drugs, selling fake sarms, even being a prostitute. Anyone who went along with that can go fuck themselevs and if I'm a mod they'd be gone. That's probably won't happen, so...it is what it is.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I'd be happy to contribute but I must have mod status. I can not continue being a target and allowing every ass clown to disrupt every thread. I spoke to administration about this. It's time to clean house and make the site about providing the best information to people who are serious to grow, to learn, to share and have fun in the process. It must not be a private playground to make prank posts, spread lies and use it for for the entertainment of a handful of idiots. I think that's fair. I think that's the professional way to go.

And let it be known ...all this crap being flung at me by a handful of morons does not bother me personally. Not one bit. These people are nobodies. They're shit on the bottom of my shoe. An annoyance. But that shit has to be scrapped off. Otherwise, yes, I'm sorry, I tried this several times and every time it turns out the same way. If that isn't good enough , then fuck it. 9th grade was a long time ago for me and I have no interest in going back.

In the meantime, for whoever is interested you can find me on tik tok where I have 15,000 followers, and get less criticism than I get from four people on this forum. What does that tell you?

I'm pretty sure there isn't a single person here who would be okay with being accused of being a liar, using fake names, selling drugs, selling fake sarms, even being a prostitute. Anyone who went along with that can go fuck themselevs and if I'm a mod they'd be gone. That's probably won't happen, so...it is what it is.
    Nope. Mods cannot amend threads or ban members etc. Admin does.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast