bannednutrition.com

Thread: never recovered from 2 years on

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

never recovered from 2 years on

I ran test for 2 years straight at 250mg a week, got really good libido and gains during that run so i don't regret that part. the problem is coming off i have thrown everything at my body from hcg to clomid to nolvadex. went to different doctors and they just keep giving me the run around. my LH is still at .5 and not budging. should i try another pct or what?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd pound my head on my desk except I don't want to.

This is what happens and so many people think that it wont happen to them - yeah it will

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Fuck man last thing I would of liked to see today for my motivation to stay off.. Iím currently been off for nearly 3 months blood soon . But I think I should recover first Iím very young and for the 2 years I did 4 pcts so wasnít on constantly. But Iím starting to get morning woods so good signs for Iíd say. But how long have you been off for? Takes around 3-6 months average I hear

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    when you run steroids longer than 14-16 weeks you run the risk of permanently damaging your HPTA. in your case you ran steroids for over 100 straight weeks

it is very possible that you have forever damaged your HPTA. you can try natural herbs n2generate a couple bottles of that for a couple months and stay off all drugs/hormones. you want to go the natural route. if after 2 months your Hpta is still dead then you are going to have to either suck it up or go on TRT

i'm sure doctors and people on forums will tell you to take this or that drug, take hcg, etc. they mean well but they are wrong. if you keep roller coastering your body like that you will only delay things further. you gotta at this point let your own body do its own bidding without interference so stick to ONLY natural herbs
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You've used it for too long. It's a big mistake of lots people. But we have to pay for our mistakes and take the consicvences such as they are. Next time listen and consuntlate with a doctor and make everything as it was prescripted. Don't want to recommend any treatment in order not to hurt you and your health. Just find a good doctor and trust him.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would stay off all drugs and let your body recover. No need to keep throwing things at it when ultimately it has to be your own body to actually recover. Give it time, get bloods, and make the decision in a few months.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you have been off cycle for 2 years after being on for 2 years and no recovery its probably not happening.

How long have you been off? If only 3-6 months give it more time. As stated above throwing more clomid, nolva, etc at it isnt going to help. Id just chill and run some N2Generate ES and give it 3+ more months.

BTW HCG is suppressive so running that you didnt do yourself any favors you were actually suppressing yourself again.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just need more time bud

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You didn't say how long it's been since you come off of Test...
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    give it take, take n2generate and continue bloods