Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this

Ineedstrengthgainz

Registered
This will be my first go at this and any all advice will be very helpful to me. I am 5'4" and l am 163 lbs and l am 38 years old. I am trying to basically to lean out, increase my strength, improve my cardio endurance, and help with my recovery from hard days of training. l have read and researched for the last 2 months and this is what l think will get me the results l am looking for but l would like to know what many of the followers here think:
Weeks 1 - 4
Sustanon 250 - 1,000mg per week
Testosterone Enanthate - 1,000mg per week
Anadrol50 / Anapolan 50 - 100mg per day
Weeks 5 - 8
Sustanon 250 - 500mg per week
Turinabol - 1,500mg per week
Dianabol / Anabol - 50mg per day

...l have read and researched for the last 2 months and this is what l think will get me the results l am looking for...

Weeks 1 - 4
Weeks 5 - 8

You're fucking kidding us, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Too, what percentage of that 163lbs consists of fat?

Your dosages are crazy for a first cycle man.

Also - you have no support supplements. You will 100% get gyno if you run your cycle like you currently have planned.

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I am not this is why l asked for advice and help

You're right, Ineedstrengthgainz, that is indeed why you asked for advice. I apologize if I responded harshly. I didn't mean to offend you, I just don't want you to hurt yourself which is just exactly what you would do were you to run the cycle you laid out in your initial post.
With that being said, I take it that this will be your first cycle. Is that so?
Too, what is your current percentage of body fat? (That is an extremely important consideration relative to AAS.)

Again, I apologize if I offended you.

Wow, that's crazy. Haha.

Everyone has different thoughts...some guys are more correct than others. My upcoming suggestion may or may not be the right answer, but.....

500mg test a week.
50mg of Winny a day.

12 weeks, and your pct.

I feel that's a decent first cycle. Should be fairly easy on your body.

Or just run test first 500mg a week. Followed by pct..take six weeks off and then run the test and Winny together. Whatever

Just don't be doing any halo as your first cycle. Haha

Dude I don’t even take steriods and that’s too crazy. Haha.. keep things simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not this is why l asked for advice and help

No. It is. You asked what we think. You said you'd done research and then put up a FIRST cycle exceeding 3g of test a week. Hence the response of WTF?

Muskate gave you the Correct answer, so you don't Hurt yourself.

Curious:
How did you come up with 1,500 Mg of Turinabol a week.
That's 150 ~ 10 Mg tabs per week.
Your Liver would be Pitching a Bitch over that much Tbol, probably be Jaundiced in a couple weeks.
And the Cost would be Crazy for even a 4 Week Cycle........................... JP
P.S.
This Cycle would have most likely put you into the Hospital !

Last edited:
i'm glad you found evo cause whoever gave you the idea to run that cycle is a moron. your heart health will be in the shitter after 10 days on that cycle

it won't improve your cardio

the list of things you want to accomplish WILL NOT HAPPEN from cycling steroids. it isn't like you will run this cycle and magically be running 15 minute 5K's and benching 400 pounds. it will happen gradually over time with or without steroids. so lower your expectations.

this is a marathon and not a sprint.

...A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

What muskate told you is just about exactly what I would have told you had I known for certain that this will be your first cycle, Ineedstrengthgainz. I recommend that you follow his advice.

Ineedstrengthgainz: "I am not [kidding]. This is why l asked for advice and help."

Mobster's response: "No. It is. You asked what we think. You said you'd done research and then put up a FIRST cycle exceeding 3g of test a week. Hence the response of WTF?"

Yes, that is all quite true.

This will be my first go at this and any all advice will be very helpful to me. I am 5'4" and l am 163 lbs and l am 38 years old. I am trying to basically to lean out, increase my strength, improve my cardio endurance, and help with my recovery from hard days of training. l have read and researched for the last 2 months and this is what l think will get me the results l am looking for but l would like to know what many of the followers here think:
Weeks 1 - 4
Weeks 5 - 8

U r joking right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s Up fellas? Started my first cycle of Tren Test And Mast Last night. Let me explain to you I’m in and out of the gym constantly but now I’m focused. I’m 6 foot 2 185 pounds I’m 24 years old. I’m taking Test P 100mg Tren A 50Mg And Mast P 50mg. Im taking 1 Cc a week and all three are mixed in one bottle. What’s your thoughts?No negative comments etc Thanks ! feedback please

- - - Updated - - -

Started my first cycle of Tren Test And Mast Last night. Let me explain to you I’m in and out of the gym constantly but now I’m focused. I’m 6 foot 2 185 pounds I’m 24 years old. I’m taking Test P 100mg Tren A 50Mg And Mast P 50mg. Im taking 1 Cc a week and all three are mixed in one vial feedback please

What’s Up fellas? Started my first cycle of Tren Test And Mast Last night. Let me explain to you I’m in and out of the gym constantly but now I’m focused. I’m 6 foot 2 185 pounds I’m 24 years old. I’m taking Test P 100mg Tren A 50Mg And Mast P 50mg. Im taking 1 Cc a week and all three are mixed in one bottle. What’s your thoughts?No negative comments etc Thanks ! feedback please

- - - Updated - - -

Started my first cycle of Tren Test And Mast Last night. Let me explain to you I’m in and out of the gym constantly but now I’m focused. I’m 6 foot 2 185 pounds I’m 24 years old. I’m taking Test P 100mg Tren A 50Mg And Mast P 50mg. Im taking 1 Cc a week and all three are mixed in one vial feedback please

Stop hijacking other peoples posts. Go start your own.

- - - Updated - - -

bro how about your AI and organ support?

- - - Updated - - -

I replied in the other thread

Back
Top Bottom