Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New CUTTING Cycle- Opinions & Expertise Below

Jaylena91

Registered
What's sup guys and gals. I need your opinion on this net cycle I'm planning on running. I'm a 6'2 tall Jamaican man. I'm naturally skinny (Ectomorph), very athletic, and very healthy. The goal is to build up into a lean hard, men's physique photoshoot, beach body type physique. I have no interest in being big. I'm 30 yrs old. Did my first cycle of Test E 500mg/weekly in 2017. Ran another cycle in 2018 Test E 500,g/weekly Anavar 20mg daily. Year 2019, 2020 no compounds, life got too busy (Trade school, getting in the union, breakup). This is only my third cycle in my life time, and before I commit and purchase any compounds wanna know what would be better. Again, the goal is aesthetics, photoshoot lean body. Here's the cycle

12 Week cutting Cycle
Testosterone: Sustanon 250mg/Weekly (Pin days- Mon, Thurs)
Compound 1: Masteron 600mg/ weekly (Pin days- Mon, Thurs)
Compound 2: Anavar 40mg/daily *Last 8 weeks* (Administered in split dosages 20 Morning/20 Pre-Workout)
Compound 3: GW501516: 20mg/ daily (Sarms.forsale brand) Ran from beginning of cycle all the way through PCT

*Arimidex* .5mg EOD

OTHER: Heart health pills, CoQ10, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, OTC Cholesterol Pills, Plant based diet, no minimal sodium, and cardio 3X weekly (45mins)

Let me know what you guys would change, leave, add, recommend, AND WHY(So I can understand). Don't say Clen, or Tren. I'm never touching those 2 compounds. Thanks.

for your goals my recommendation is swap the masteron out for primo or EQ. and then run the sustanon 250mgs every 2 weeks (yes i said that)

Why swap out the Masteron, Isn't what bodybuilders run to get contest ready? Its supposedly one of the best for looking dry and hard. Eq holds water. AND SUSTANON 250MG EVERY OTHER WEEK... lol that seems really low? Why do that. I'll consider the Primo swap for sure.

What's sup guys and gals. I need your opinion on this net cycle I'm planning on running. I'm a 6'2 tall Jamaican man. I'm naturally skinny (Ectomorph), very athletic, and very healthy. The goal is to build up into a lean hard, men's physique photoshoot, beach body type physique. I have no interest in being big. I'm 30 yrs old. Did my first cycle of Test E 500mg/weekly in 2017. Ran another cycle in 2018 Test E 500,g/weekly Anavar 20mg daily. Year 2019, 2020 no compounds, life got too busy (Trade school, getting in the union, breakup). This is only my third cycle in my life time, and before I commit and purchase any compounds wanna know what would be better. Again, the goal is aesthetics, photoshoot lean body. Here's the cycle

12 Week cutting Cycle
Testosterone: Sustanon 250mg/Weekly (Pin days- Mon, Thurs)
Compound 1: Masteron 600mg/ weekly (Pin days- Mon, Thurs)
Compound 2: Anavar 40mg/daily *Last 8 weeks* (Administered in split dosages 20 Morning/20 Pre-Workout)
Compound 3: GW501516: 20mg/ daily (Sarms.forsale brand) Ran from beginning of cycle all the way through PCT

*Arimidex* .5mg EOD

OTHER: Heart health pills, CoQ10, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, OTC Cholesterol Pills, Plant based diet, no minimal sodium, and cardio 3X weekly (45mins)

Let me know what you guys would change, leave, add, recommend, AND WHY(So I can understand). Don't say Clen, or Tren. I'm never touching those 2 compounds. Thanks.

Your cycle history is good, test and anavar is a good cycle and I like you started with test only 1st time.

Your current cycle I like, rare these days for guys to use sustanon but it's a great testosterone mix. A note about sustanon is that it will make you retain water, so if a you have a photo shoot you need to cut the sustanon early. If you are worried about the water, switch sustanon to primobolan.

Like this
300mgs of primobolan/week
500mgs of masteron/week
50mgs anavar/day
GW 20mgs/day

support
n2guard 7 caps/day (organ liver kidney support crucial)
ostazol 3 caps preworkout (pumps, energy and more strength at the gym)

arimidex 0 (zero) if you are doing primo/masteron/anavar, no arimidex needed.

Why swap out the Masteron, Isn't what bodybuilders run to get contest ready? Its supposedly one of the best for looking dry and hard. Eq holds water. AND SUSTANON 250MG EVERY OTHER WEEK... lol that seems really low? Why do that. I'll consider the Primo swap for sure.

i agree with steve

you aren't a bodybuilder preparing for a contest so why would you mess with it for a normal guy? also yes sustanon was designed for trt, so run it once a week or once every 2 weeks at most

Your cycle history is good, test and anavar is a good cycle and I like you started with test only 1st time.

Your current cycle I like, rare these days for guys to use sustanon but it's a great testosterone mix. A note about sustanon is that it will make you retain water, so if a you have a photo shoot you need to cut the sustanon early. If you are worried about the water, switch sustanon to primobolan.

Like this
500mgs of masteron/week
50mgs anavar/day
GW 20mgs/day

support

I'm super conservative when it comes to running gear, taking 2 oral compounds at once sounds sketchy (But I guess that is why you mentioned the N2Guard). But I will switch out the masteron for primo. Isn't test the base of all cycles, thought you needed test? And I'm switching the Sustanon for Test E because of water retention.

Like this
500mgs of masteron/week
50mgs anavar/day
GW 20mgs/day

support

The guys are correct. Sus made me bulk up.

The one time I ran Sustanon I found that once a week was too infrequent, it gave me too many peaks and troughs. If I ever ran it again (which I won’t) I’d go twice weekly injections minimum.

No one has mentioned yet that your “cut” will be determined by your diet and caloric intake, not by the compounds you run. You can cut on anything. I do agree that Masteron isn’t right for you and Primo or EQ would be the better options.

I like it either way, primo or masteron. The only thing I would watch is using the arimidex. With only 250mg per week of test (sust) you may not need it. You definitely do not want to slam estrogen into the ground.

The one time I ran Sustanon I found that once a week was too infrequent, it gave me too many peaks and troughs. If I ever ran it again (which I won’t) I’d go twice weekly injections minimum.

No one has mentioned yet that your “cut” will be determined by your diet and caloric intake, not by the compounds you run. You can cut on anything. I do agree that Masteron isn’t right for you and Primo or EQ would be the better options.

Good point. Cutting is matter calorie intake. Im switching the sus for Test E, and masteron for Primo. That's my new cycle. Test E, Primo. Anavar, GW 501516. Diet is plant based with plenty of protein .

i agree with steve

you aren't a bodybuilder preparing for a contest so why would you mess with it for a normal guy? also yes sustanon was designed for trt, so run it once a week or once every 2 weeks at most

Yeh EQ and masteron are typically finishing steroids.

However, I dont agree with the above sentiment.
Just because ur not getting on stage doesn't mean u don't want to look awesome, not to mention how amazing masteron makes u feel and the drive it gives you.
Every single day is the contest.

I'm running
750 test e
350 tren ace (100eod)
Mast prop (100eod)
Winstrol 50mg
ANAVAR 80mg
Home brew.

.25 caber e3d.
. 5adex ED atm.
3 caps tudca for liver.

Also 1mg x 3 day ipamorelin.

I'd suggest maybe 250 test, 200 tren e, anavar 10 weeks.
Too low test and too high mast can deff crash ur estrogen.

If you do photo shoot, you cycle should not have sustanon, because you will retain water and will look bloated in pictures

Makes sense. Taking the sus out.

- - - Updated - - -

I like it either way, primo or masteron. The only thing I would watch is using the arimidex. With only 250mg per week of test (sust) you may not need it. You definitely do not want to slam estrogen into the ground.

Thanks for bringing that up, u read my mind. I was wondering if I even needed the AI for that low a dosage on test. See how I things look on test E. Thanks for all the advice thus far gentlemen

Makes sense. Taking the sus out.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for bringing that up, u read my mind. I was wondering if I even needed the AI for that low a dosage on test. See how I things look on test E. Thanks for all the advice thus far gentlemen

Please keep a log on EVO and tell us how you're going to cycle this and your plans further, don't disappear on us.

Back
Top Bottom