Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New CUTTING Cycle- Opinions & Expertise Below

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

New CUTTING Cycle- Opinions & Expertise Below

What's sup guys and gals. I need your opinion on this net cycle I'm planning on running. I'm a 6'2 tall Jamaican man. I'm naturally skinny (Ectomorph), very athletic, and very healthy. The goal is to build up into a lean hard, men's physique photoshoot, beach body type physique. I have no interest in being big. I'm 30 yrs old. Did my first cycle of Test E 500mg/weekly in 2017. Ran another cycle in 2018 Test E 500,g/weekly Anavar 20mg daily. Year 2019, 2020 no compounds, life got too busy (Trade school, getting in the union, breakup). This is only my third cycle in my life time, and before I commit and purchase any compounds wanna know what would be better. Again, the goal is aesthetics, photoshoot lean body. Here's the cycle

12 Week cutting Cycle
    Testosterone: Sustanon 250mg/Weekly (Pin days- Mon, Thurs)
    Compound 1: Masteron 600mg/ weekly (Pin days- Mon, Thurs)
    Compound 2: Anavar 40mg/daily *Last 8 weeks* (Administered in split dosages 20 Morning/20 Pre-Workout)
    Compound 3: GW501516: 20mg/ daily (Sarms.forsale brand) Ran from beginning of cycle all the way through PCT

*Arimidex* .5mg EOD

OTHER: Heart health pills, CoQ10, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, OTC Cholesterol Pills, Plant based diet, no minimal sodium, and cardio 3X weekly (45mins)

Let me know what you guys would change, leave, add, recommend, AND WHY(So I can understand). Don't say Clen, or Tren. I'm never touching those 2 compounds. Thanks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    for your goals my recommendation is swap the masteron out for primo or EQ. and then run the sustanon 250mgs every 2 weeks (yes i said that)
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    for your goals my recommendation is swap the masteron out for primo or EQ. and then run the sustanon 250mgs every 2 weeks (yes i said that)
    Why swap out the Masteron, Isn't what bodybuilders run to get contest ready? Its supposedly one of the best for looking dry and hard. Eq holds water. AND SUSTANON 250MG EVERY OTHER WEEK... lol that seems really low? Why do that. I'll consider the Primo swap for sure.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro masteron a hardener only, not gonna do anything for yo goals

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylena91 View Post
    What's sup guys and gals. I need your opinion on this net cycle I'm planning on running. I'm a 6'2 tall Jamaican man. I'm naturally skinny (Ectomorph), very athletic, and very healthy. The goal is to build up into a lean hard, men's physique photoshoot, beach body type physique. I have no interest in being big. I'm 30 yrs old. Did my first cycle of Test E 500mg/weekly in 2017. Ran another cycle in 2018 Test E 500,g/weekly Anavar 20mg daily. Year 2019, 2020 no compounds, life got too busy (Trade school, getting in the union, breakup). This is only my third cycle in my life time, and before I commit and purchase any compounds wanna know what would be better. Again, the goal is aesthetics, photoshoot lean body. Here's the cycle

12 Week cutting Cycle
    Testosterone: Sustanon 250mg/Weekly (Pin days- Mon, Thurs)
    Compound 1: Masteron 600mg/ weekly (Pin days- Mon, Thurs)
    Compound 2: Anavar 40mg/daily *Last 8 weeks* (Administered in split dosages 20 Morning/20 Pre-Workout)
    Compound 3: GW501516: 20mg/ daily (Sarms.forsale brand) Ran from beginning of cycle all the way through PCT

*Arimidex* .5mg EOD

OTHER: Heart health pills, CoQ10, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, OTC Cholesterol Pills, Plant based diet, no minimal sodium, and cardio 3X weekly (45mins)

Let me know what you guys would change, leave, add, recommend, AND WHY(So I can understand). Don't say Clen, or Tren. I'm never touching those 2 compounds. Thanks.
    Your cycle history is good, test and anavar is a good cycle and I like you started with test only 1st time.

Your current cycle I like, rare these days for guys to use sustanon but it's a great testosterone mix. A note about sustanon is that it will make you retain water, so if a you have a photo shoot you need to cut the sustanon early. If you are worried about the water, switch sustanon to primobolan.

Like this
    300mgs of primobolan/week
    500mgs of masteron/week
    50mgs anavar/day
    GW 20mgs/day

support
    n2guard 7 caps/day (organ liver kidney support crucial)
    ostazol 3 caps preworkout (pumps, energy and more strength at the gym)

arimidex 0 (zero) if you are doing primo/masteron/anavar, no arimidex needed.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylena91 View Post
    Why swap out the Masteron, Isn't what bodybuilders run to get contest ready? Its supposedly one of the best for looking dry and hard. Eq holds water. AND SUSTANON 250MG EVERY OTHER WEEK... lol that seems really low? Why do that. I'll consider the Primo swap for sure.
    i agree with steve

you aren't a bodybuilder preparing for a contest so why would you mess with it for a normal guy? also yes sustanon was designed for trt, so run it once a week or once every 2 weeks at most
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro masteron a hardener only, not gonna do anything for yo goals
    I'm going to switch the masteron w/ Primo.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Your cycle history is good, test and anavar is a good cycle and I like you started with test only 1st time.

Your current cycle I like, rare these days for guys to use sustanon but it's a great testosterone mix. A note about sustanon is that it will make you retain water, so if a you have a photo shoot you need to cut the sustanon early. If you are worried about the water, switch sustanon to primobolan.

Like this
    500mgs of masteron/week
    50mgs anavar/day
    GW 20mgs/day

support

I'm super conservative when it comes to running gear, taking 2 oral compounds at once sounds sketchy (But I guess that is why you mentioned the N2Guard). But I will switch out the masteron for primo. Isn't test the base of all cycles, thought you needed test? And I'm switching the Sustanon for Test E because of water retention.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post

Like this
    500mgs of masteron/week
    50mgs anavar/day
    GW 20mgs/day

support

The guys are correct. Sus made me bulk up.

Growing Brother LifestylePerfAthlete's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The one time I ran Sustanon I found that once a week was too infrequent, it gave me too many peaks and troughs. If I ever ran it again (which I wont) Id go twice weekly injections minimum.

No one has mentioned yet that your cut will be determined by your diet and caloric intake, not by the compounds you run. You can cut on anything. I do agree that Masteron isnt right for you and Primo or EQ would be the better options.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast