Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle!

NEVER exceed 6 weeks on any oral other than proviron brother... id go with the 50 mg of anavar personally but thats entirely up to you and your goals... its a better finisher here and I just personally prefer it

You'll have seen before where I disagree with Dylan on this.

Super annoyed quest taking forever with my labs. I did get one lab back my estrogen was spot on in the middle. Im slightly estrogen prone so with the 200mg/week test I need about 5mg every other day to keep it in the middle of the normal range although I could drop it and let it creep up to the upper end or just over I prefer to keep it in check to not get any more bloat. Using Europharmacies aromasin from Naps. Overall vascularity picking up immensley looking forward to the next 7 weeks of anavar!

C4G946l.jpg

MHSnQ6w.jpg

Super annoyed quest taking forever with my labs. I did get one lab back my estrogen was spot on in the middle. Im slightly estrogen prone so with the 200mg/week test I need about 5mg every other day to keep it in the middle of the normal range although I could drop it and let it creep up to the upper end or just over I prefer to keep it in check to not get any more bloat. Using Europharmacies aromasin from Naps. Overall vascularity picking up immensley looking forward to the next 7 weeks of anavar!

Estrogen is at a perfect level, glad to see this.

Euro pharma aromasin is high quality I'm on it now.

Please keep this log updated, more training and diet updates too

Back
Top Bottom