Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle!

awm1981

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Havent had much time with new baby and new job to post but had a question.

The cycle im running is:

250mg/test a week (Europharma T400 from Naps)
ACP-105 (umbrella)
MK2866 (s4s)
rad140 (s4s)
Proviron (europharma from Naps)

Question on how much and how long to run either anavar or tbol? Its going to be a 12 week cycle im 3 weeks in feeling great and getting great results. Should I run 6 weeks or 8 weeks of an oral and thoughts on 50mgs/day anavar or 30mgs/day tbol?

Any help is appreciated!

The cycle im running is:

ACP-105 (umbrella)
MK2866 (s4s)
rad140 (s4s)

Question on how much and how long to run either anavar or tbol? Its going to be a 12 week cycle im 3 weeks in feeling great and getting great results. Should I run 6 weeks or 8 weeks of an oral and thoughts on 50mgs/day anavar or 30mgs/day tbol?

Any help is appreciated!
NEVER exceed 6 weeks on any oral other than proviron brother... id go with the 50 mg of anavar personally but thats entirely up to you and your goals... its a better finisher here and I just personally prefer it

I also like Anavar in this scenario for you. I feel it fits very nicely, not to say that Turinabol doesn't but I would prefer Anavar here

The cycle im running is:

ACP-105 (umbrella)
MK2866 (s4s)
rad140 (s4s)

Any help is appreciated!

You can do an oral steroids for up to 8 weeks.

If you want to add something add 50mgs anavar per day 7 caps n2guard per day.

clean cycle there better pick 50mgs anavar with n2guard

you should post a log for us to follow

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

The cycle im running is:

ACP-105 (umbrella)
MK2866 (s4s)
rad140 (s4s)

Any help is appreciated!

you should run anavar if you can afford it

The cycle im running is:

ACP-105 (umbrella)
MK2866 (s4s)
rad140 (s4s)

Any help is appreciated!

bro where yo tren?

Back
Top Bottom