Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle

-SD-

My last cycle was tren ace 50mg/day for just 5 weeks due to the sides but the gains were crazy. So heres my cycle idea now that GW is supposed to be awesome with things like lethargy and endurance.

Option 1:
Weeks 1-6---TrenE 300mg. Primo 600mg
Weeks 7-10--TrenE 400mg. Primo 800mg<--higher doses on both to combat myostatin
Weeks 1-10--Deca 200mg (joints)
Weeks 1-10--GW-501516 20mg
Weeks 1-10--Caber .5mg E3D

Gear is Robolics

Goals: 7-10 dry lbs after all the dust settles, maybe couple percent BF loss like I got last time with only 5 weeks on ace.

Stats:
5'10
15%

Sounds good bro.. when do you start?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Ahh tes.....???

Are u on trt or something??

And why tren + deca ?? Two 19nor"s isn't the best of ideas

NPP would be a much better choice if your just going to run it 10wks

Been on TRT so no PCT. Deca is only at 200mg just for joints and such

Sounds like a great cycle. I don't see a problem running nandrolone and tren, but are you sure NPP wouldn't be a better option just incase you hate them together? Deca is impossible to bail on... Shit just keeps lingering around

Sounds like a great cycle. I don't see a problem running nandrolone and tren, but are you sure NPP wouldn't be a better option just incase you hate them together? Deca is impossible to bail on... Shit just keeps lingering around

I got shitload of deca and no npp so just not worth buying. Decas only real issue is prolactin and I got lots of caber already. PCT is not an issue since Im already on HRT since 2012.

Should I run this thing 12 weeks instead of just 10 since myostatin is less of an issue for bros on HRT?

i like the cycle bro except for two things... I don't see you listing even having an ai on hand... i would most definitely have something at least on hand... The other thing is the deca... completely unnecessary... i would go with ostarine (mk2866) If you need something to help with healing, that is where its at... Its a much better option than deca for this... everything else looks good... should be an excellent cycle...

i like the cycle bro except for two things... I don't see you listing even having an ai on hand... i would most definitely have something at least on hand... The other thing is the deca... completely unnecessary... i would go with ostarine (mk2866) If you need something to help with healing, that is where its at... Its a much better option than deca for this... everything else looks good... should be an excellent cycle...

Well i ran tren ace and had no need for AI, and primo is mild, but I do have adex and aromasin on hand of course. I really wasnt 100% about the deca but its good for joints on cycle and if this is anything like my last one, strength is going through the roof and my old joints will need help.

How to run ostarine?

Back
Top Bottom