Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle Advice

Csjcbson

I am starting a new cycle in 4 weeks and would like some feedback on dosages and layout.
Me:

35 years old
Training 10 years
6’4” tall
208 lbs (9% BF)
Men’s physique competitor

Previous cycles:

#1.
Test Cyp 300 mg/wk (wk 1-12)
Arimdex .5 mg E3D

#2.
Test Cyp 400 mg/wk (wk1-8)
EQ 400 mg/wk (wk 1-8)
Anavar 30 mg/day (wk 1-4)

Test Cyp 400 mg/wk (wk 1-12)
EQ 500 mg/wk (wk 1-12)

This cycle:

Test E 600 mg/wk (wk 1-12)

Deca 300 mg/wk (wk 1-12)

Tbol 30 mg/day (wk 1-4)

Anavar 30 mg/day (wk 9-12)

Arimdex 1 mg EOD.

Supps: Cycle support, liver care, fish oil, vitamin D, multivitamin, creatine, and citrus bergamot.

PCT: cruise dose (150 mg/wk)

I have a show in December and will have time to run an additional cycle before then, but consisting of short esther test, Winstrol, and Masteron.

My question is this, would I be better off running Tbol in the beginning and finishing with Anavar? Or the other way around ? I have though about running Dbol instead of the Tbol for the first 4 weeks, but between the Deca and Dbol I worry about the crazy amount of water retention. Also, I plan on running quite a few more and could save Dbol for another off season cycle.

if i was your coach i would want to know your history with all of the above. obviously going into the show you want to be as ripped as possible. i also would be anal about making sure i was taking legit var, the last thing you want is to be really taking dbol going into the show

I would run the tbol first and anavar at the end.

With the water retention on dbol and deca, it really isn't that bad if you keep e2 and diet in check. Not to mention any water weight from dbol will vanish quickly once you stop taking it

I will add, doesn't seem like the type of cycle that i would be using anavar in. Not saying don't do it, but just curious as to why

I’ll have 5 month before the show by the time this cycle ends. Should have plenty of time to drop an excess fat and water weight.

I’ll have 5 month before the show by the time this cycle ends. Should have plenty of time to drop an excess fat and water weight.

I will add, doesn't seem like the type of cycle that i would be using anavar in. Not saying don't do it, but just curious as to why

Wanted to run another oral, but don’t want to tax my liver as much. I figured since Tbol is primarily broken down by the liver and Anavar is primarily broken down by the kidneys, I could give my liver a break.

Wanted to run another oral, but don’t want to tax my liver as much. I figured since Tbol is primarily broken down by the liver and Anavar is primarily broken down by the kidneys, I could give my liver a break.

thats where sarms come into play and would be the best option to go with...

Tell me your specific goal

This is my last bulk cycle of the year, will have another cutting cycle starting in October, but this is my last time to pack on weight. After hearing some feedback from this forum and others, I’m think about dropping the Tbol and Anavar from this cycle and simply adding Dbol to the front end at 30mg/day.

adding lgd along with rad140 can you give you some really nice size without any of the general oral side effects... no estrogen conversion, no toxicity etc...

Helps with sexual sides. Proviron has very limited AI properties they are over blown. If you dont care about the sexual sides then no need to add.

I feel like running 600 test compared to 300 deca should pretty much minimize any possibility of deca dick, but I’ll look into it. Was thinking of running Caber, but at 300 deca it seems like overkill.

- - - Updated - - -

adding lgd along with rad140 can you give you some really nice size without any of the general oral side effects... no estrogen conversion, no toxicity etc...

I’ll take a look at those, and try to figure out a reliable source. Thanks.

I feel like running 600 test compared to 300 deca should pretty much minimize any possibility of deca dick, but I’ll look into it. Was thinking of running Caber, but at 300 deca it seems like overkill.

- - - Updated - - -

We can definitely help you with your SARMS order. We are the new sponsor here on Evo and we do feel we have the best quality out there. We are quick to respond, we ship immediately, often same day and our quality will speak for itself. We would love to have you as a customer. https://www.sarms.forsale

- - - Updated - - -

Yea no its totally up to you I just see people complain about the Deca sides and proviron at 50mg/day does help and is not liver toxic so can take the entire cycle. Also helps lower SHBG which means more free test.

Caber is nice to have on hand. I personally would pick up a bottle and stash it just in case but I doomsday prep for all scenarios LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

you definitely want to go with sarms.forsale bro...

run lgd for 12 weeks at 10 mg per day and rad for 12 weeks at 20 mg per day

Back
Top Bottom