Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle, advises needed

Danial

Registered
Dear friends,

Hi. I am a medium trainee, training for the last two years ( Before that, I had intermittent training for the last 10 years). My body shape looks athletic, fit, energetic, but with a little belly. My age is: 46 Years old, and weight: 185 Ibs. My first and second cycle consisted of testosterone and Dianabol, while my third one (which was a year ago) was:

Sustanon: 500 mlg Per Week
Boldenone: 500 mlg Per Week
Anadrol Tablets: 100 mlg Per Day (Only for 3 weeks)
Arimidix: 1mlg Every other day

Now I want to take bulking cycle to get more muscles. Your advises is highly appreciated on which one should take.

Thanks for your replies, is the classics the best? Does they will bring me good results depending on my stats?

- - - Updated - - -

Totally agree, that's gonna help getting great results as always.

By the way, can you be more specific please, I mean the does, and which kind of test? Appreciate your kindness ...

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, can you be more specific please, I mean the DOSES, and which kind of test? Appreciate your kindness ...

Go with 500 Test E, 500 Deca. Aromasin, Proviron, Caber. I'm 46 too, this went very nice for me.

Thanks you very much! Would you please tell me the duration, and PCT? and do you mean by caber Cabergoline?

Thanks you very much! Would you please tell me the duration, and PCT? and do you mean by caber Cabergoline?

This is clean old school cycle. Duration 12 weeks. 10-15mg Aromasin eod, Proviron 25mg ed (anty estrogen) and cabaser 0.25mg e3d (against prolactin issues). Bloodwork at week 6 will tell more and how to adjust AI.
PCT (read the sticky) Nolva, Clomid, Carsarin, N2Guard, N2Generate, all to soft land and kick start test production.
This cycle aded almost 10kg, look at my thread PSL bulking cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/psl-stack-bulk-69268.html

I'm a huge fan of test and deca for bulking as well. Definitely use Proviron with it and caber with anything but the lowest doses of deca

Last edited:
This is clean old school cycle. Duration 12 weeks. 10-15mg Aromasin eod, Proviron 25mg ed (anty estrogen) and cabaser 0.25mg e3d (against prolactin issues). Bloodwork at week 6 will tell more and how to adjust AI.
PCT (read the sticky) Nolva, Clomid, Carsarin, N2Guard, N2Generate, all to soft land and kick start test production.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/psl-stack-bulk-69268.html

That's the way to run it!

- - - Updated - - -

If you added 10kg weight in ONE cycle? It was 8 kilos of water... Just saying.... And thats being super generous because its closer to 9kg water.

Ahh, yeh, I honestly think I look better and fuller with some of the water gains on cycle than I do ripped, always feels like i shrink so much when I cut lol :p

And I like the feeling my clothes is tight some even too small hahaha

Back
Top Bottom