Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle - any advice

NedStark

Registered
Hey guys, any advice the following cycle, frequency or SARMS to accompany?:

Test Cyp 250
Tren 200
Turinabol 20

Me:
50 yo
6'5", 240, work out 5x week

Thanks

Are the dosages you listed what you plan on running per week or is that the dosages of your gear?

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren.

Remember to include the proper support supplements in your cycle. A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug (cabergoline) to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

You would also want to use a good liver aid like N2guard from n2bm.com when using the turinabol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid

This is how I would run your cycle:
Weeks 1 - 12
Testosterone cyp 500mg/week
Tren e 500mg/week
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

Weeks 1 - 4
tbol 40mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Dosages are childish to be honest. If you ramp it up to 500/500, 600/400 or 400/600 it would have much more benefits in terms of gains. Also tbol should be dosed at 40-60 mgs per day.

Pretty much surprisingly agreeing with muskate on a lot of points, haha

at your age 50, those dosages are totally fine to make outstanding gains. I've never felt the need to run tren any higher than 250-300 a week.

you don't need a ton of gear to make gains. I actually prefer keeping dosages low while on a tren cycle, that limits side effects. I don't agree with ramping up the test dose on tren to limit sides. that doesn't even make any sense that more gear means lower sides. the added tbol dosage is actually perfect to bind to SHBG.

I'm actually running a similar cycle to this in the fall. it will be 300mg a week tren with 30mg a day tbol. and that is all i need to smash PR's. people feel the need to ramp up dosages cause they are so used to running underdosed shit.

Last edited:
Don't forget a few things:

-and AI like aromasin to keep estrogen under control
-keep caber on hand with tren use for possible prolactin issues
-Cardarine at 20mg per day to combat the negative cardio side effects of tren
-N2Guard at 7 caps per day since tren is very harsh on the organs and the tbol is liver toxic

Will you be doing a PCT or are you on TRT?

Back
Top Bottom