Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle but test only

sisir012

Advanced Cyborg Brother
Guys i want to start new cycle but want to run test e 500mg for 12 weeks, i dont want to take any oral, approx 1 year i train natuarally, now let see what happen my upcoming cycle any advice guys, thank you

Why? Only 1 year of training? Still have a year or two of newbie gains left. Better make sure your training and diet is on point or your wasting money and time.

Guys i want to start new cycle but want to run test e 500mg for 12 weeks, i dont want to take any oral, approx 1 year i train natuarally, now let see what happen my upcoming cycle any advice guys, thank you

If you have been one year without nothing , best way to begin is only test and 500 to 750mg is great dosage to improve . Great choice

No orals thats fine.

500mgs test enan/week
cardazol 2 caps AM/3 caps preworkout
12.5mgs ED aromasin

PCT nolvadex/aromasin/ostazol

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? only one year of training? i wouldnt be using any steroid with only one year of training... you are nowhere near where you could get without any sort of steroid use...

I think he is saying he has cycled before but has been training "1 year naturally" and now wants to just do a test only cycle.

you have been around for 6 years so i don't understand what you mean you only been training natural for a year. has to be a type or miscommunication
No steve its my fault, i want to say that i had been traning naturally for a year but now wish to use test only cycle

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? only one year of training? i wouldnt be using any steroid with only one year of training... you are nowhere near where you could get without any sort of steroid use...
Age 36,height 5ft 8 inch, traning experience 18 year but body fat percent right now i dont know, and by the way its was my mistake,

This is my current condition
e041d90cddcf71183bfb4d85d91746d0.jpg
a9d0ac3ee43ed3ba690fa4fc74c1ec28.jpg

To answer your original post i love test only cycles. I normally run them 750mg+ a week and as long as you can control your e2 its such a carefree thing. People talk about high test being bad for cholesterol but high e2 is good for cholestrol so if you can find a nice balance it's a pretty healthy cycle as far as steroids go.

What made you land on the number 500mg? You may be disappointed if you have unrealistic expectations but if you know from past experience what to expect why not?

To answer your original post i love test only cycles. I normally run them 750mg+ a week and as long as you can control your e2 its such a carefree thing. People talk about high test being bad for cholesterol but high e2 is good for cholestrol so if you can find a nice balance it's a pretty healthy cycle as far as steroids go.

What made you land on the number 500mg? You may be disappointed if you have unrealistic expectations but if you know from past experience what to expect why not?
1st of all am not gyno sensitive 2nd blood presser or other issue is not fact but the only issue would be my bad aggration and am sure it would raise up if i increase my dose that is why i never touch anadrol or heavy androgen compound but only except tren yes trust me bro tren and deca is my 1st and last choice in fact i use tren solo.... And next time definitly i will use psl tren e thkx bro

Back
Top Bottom