Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle need help

Pmcaristi

Registered
I did a couple cycles 2 years ago haven't done much research since then but I'm pretty sure I took tren anavar test and adex after I'm looking into getting tren test and clomid right now. I don't remember how much to inject or how frequently. I also don't know what gauge rig to get or where to get them. If anyone would like to help it would greatly be appreciated cause I usually just dive in lol.

Jesus your first and only cycle was test, tren and var? How did you recover from that and tolerate it?

How old are you?

I did a couple cycles 2 years ago haven't done much research since then but I'm pretty sure I took tren anavar test and adex after I'm looking into getting tren test and clomid right now. I don't remember how much to inject or how frequently. I also don't know what gauge rig to get or where to get them. If anyone would like to help it would greatly be appreciated cause I usually just dive in lol.
It doesn't matter what you did two years ago, based on your lack of knowledge, you are a beginner at best to aas. And no one is gonna hand feed you an all inclusive cycle, without knowing anything about you, let alone one containing tren. Why don't we start with your "complete" stats.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If this is not a complete troll thread....which it most likely is......the help would be to stay away from AAS. Guys like you give AAS the reputation it has.

People are more passive, but I think he must have had professional advice and guidance before starting a cycle and back from the cycle.Maybe he've been out of practice too long.

I'm not bullshitting lol Im 29 years old I weigh 170 I'm 5'10 been on a diet trying to shed 10 pounds before I start the cycle. If I do that I'll prob have very slight outlines of a 6 pack. I didn't really have any side effects from any of it except insomnia and muscle tightness and cramps and my friend did roids before and that's how I was able to do what I did he told me not to do tren for my first time but ya I still sent it and I was fine. And would like to try it again and I've been doing research I was planning on doing 3 months anavar was a little more expensive so I was thinking tren test anabol idk what to do for a pct and do I have to take small doses of the pct the whole time or wait like 3 days after my last dose of tren to start a pct like clomid or adex or w.e. I am a begginer 100% thus why I'm here asking stupid questions lol so like I said any help or advice is super appreciated just looking for advice thanks

Check out our steroid articles (there's a link at the top of every forum page) and they will include all the info you need.

it sounds bad, you don't know the dosage you used, even where did you get them, if you had bad memory, you should keep record

I'm not bullshitting lol Im 29 years old I weigh 170 I'm 5'10 been on a diet trying to shed 10 pounds before I start the cycle. If I do that I'll prob have very slight outlines of a 6 pack. I didn't really have any side effects from any of it except insomnia and muscle tightness and cramps and my friend did roids before and that's how I was able to do what I did he told me not to do tren for my first time but ya I still sent it and I was fine. And would like to try it again and I've been doing research I was planning on doing 3 months anavar was a little more expensive so I was thinking tren test anabol idk what to do for a pct and do I have to take small doses of the pct the whole time or wait like 3 days after my last dose of tren to start a pct like clomid or adex or w.e. I am a begginer 100% thus why I'm here asking stupid questions lol so like I said any help or advice is super appreciated just looking for advice thanks

Read this:

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-post-cycle-therapy-(pct)-explained-7556.html

It depends if you’re running long ester drugs or short ester, if you’re running eth or cyp then 2 weeks after your last shot starts PCT. if you’re short esters like prop and ace then a couple days after your last shot you can start.

OP; how do you know you're fine? Did you get a blood test after?

The frustration you hear in guy's responses is the complete nonchalant approach guys like you have.

Have you been training & dieting CONSISTENTLY since your cycle? Did you run a PCT?

OP; how do you know you're fine? Did you get a blood test after?

The frustration you hear in guy's responses is the complete nonchalant approach guys like you have.

Have you been training & dieting CONSISTENTLY since your cycle? Did you run a PCT?

I doubt he did any of the above considering he never thought to hit up google about a basic cycle.

You can google “steroid cycle for beginners” and all the common bodybuilding boards will have 100’s of threads concerning this topic, in which you’ll see a common theme in the replies.

The fact that OP didn’t do his own research bothers me, never take what your buddy hands you.

Like EZ said did you finish that cycle out properly with a PCT and pull blood work after? Other wise you don’t know you’re fine, and are you sure you’re ready to cycle again?

There’s lots of knowledge here and lots of good guys, we even have 2 mods that do ongoing an customized diet and training plans. They won’t just copy and paste you a 5 meal a day plan, they will work with you and design a diet for your body type.

Just trying to help you make sure you’re where you want to be.

2 years away from gear and a lot can change. Start reading up just like a newbie and when you are consistent with diet and training consider gear again.

With that level of knowledge you'd be much better off starting first with reading and educating yourself on the basics.
It just blows my mind that you are willing to put exogenous hormones into your body and mess up your endocrine system but doing a little research by yourself is completely out of the question.

Back
Top Bottom