Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New cycle to review and start soon.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

New cycle to review and start soon.

Looking for reviews on a cycle I am thinking about running.
    Been on 3 iuís a day of hgh for the past two months. Split in half am/ pm
    Weeks 1- 16 [email protected] 600 a week
    Weeks 1-16Test cyp @ 750 a week
    Weeks 12-16 Tren A @ 50 per week

I need the Eq to be able to eat all the calories that i need. My diet will be clean. I know that i am what I eat.
    The test will start at 500 and work up to 750. Iíve seen other post with folks running low dose tren to keep a hard and grainy look. My question also is, would low dose deca be bad? At a low dose it really helps out with my joints. Years of fight Muay Thai and now that Iím 40 my body hurts more.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apotheosis123 View Post
    Looking for reviews on a cycle I am thinking about running.
    Been on 3 iuís a day of hgh for the past two months. Split in half am/ pm
    Weeks 1- 16 [email protected] 600 a week
    Weeks 1-16Test cyp @ 750 a week
    Weeks 12-16 Tren A @ 50 per week

I need the Eq to be able to eat all the calories that i need. My diet will be clean. I know that i am what I eat.
    The test will start at 500 and work up to 750. Iíve seen other post with folks running low dose tren to keep a hard and grainy look. My question also is, would low dose deca be bad? At a low dose it really helps out with my joints. Years of fight Muay Thai and now that Iím 40 my body hurts more.
    what does this mean ? I hope you don't think that steroids magically burn fat because you will be very dissapointed if you use them for that purpose
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hmm. I can use a steroid to allow me to eat... err no.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No, I do not think that. I use to fight professionally for a long time. I know that your diet will play a huge part in how you look and perform. I like eq because it increases my appetite, so I can eat the calories I need to to be able to put on weight. Iím not looking to slim down. Iíve been cutting weight, for a large part of my life. This is not my first rodeo with AAS. Seems I did not give enough info, or you took it wrong. Either way I am looking for for cycle help. By no means do I think I know everything about steroids. Hence me looking for advice. I have used several cycles before. Iím not fighting anymore, and my goals are different now.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What's the logic behind going that high on test?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So I wouldnt go more than 12 weeks.

I would do test at 400mg/week and EQ at 600mg/week for 12 weeks.

Whats the logic adding tren at the end for only 4 weeks?

If you are on HGH and cant eat enough I dont see how EQ is going to make you eat more? If im on HGH im ravenous!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can with use a steroid calculator, or do the math on the drug being used, and itís half life to see where your at mid cycle. Ie. the actual amount of the drug that is really in your body. If Iím less than 500 a week Iíll up it.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How much growth do you run? Iím only do 3 iuís a day. The tren A for the last 4 weeks was recommended to me from a ifbb pro. I could care less for the tren. My question is the low dose of deca to help my joints. Would this be ok?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    how many cycles have you ran? how many times have you ran tren? age/height/weight/body fat?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apotheosis123 View Post
    How much growth do you run? Iím only do 3 iuís a day. The tren A for the last 4 weeks was recommended to me from a ifbb pro. I could care less for the tren. My question is the low dose of deca to help my joints. Would this be ok?
    So when I use HGH I usually run 3.33IUs every day once in the morning for 4-5 months and im hungry as shit. Yea I mean I dont get the Tren. Im not saying it wouldnt add anything but that low and only for 4 weeks doesnt make a ton of sense but again im not an ifbb pro either lol. I get the Tren Ace is a fast acting compound but still seems like just tossing it on the end there to I guess lean out?

So you can stack deca with EQ and test. I guess though the question is how much do you value your joints? If you are pushing your body past its constraints with the aid of AAS then taking Deca to ease joint pain you still are not fixing the underlying issues which are why are you experiencing joint pain?

Again if you were going to stack the 3 id honestly be in the 300-400mg/week dose range of each to start and see how you feel. Again though my only thing is you are adding EQ to eat more and Deca to ease joint pain, just seems like its kind of a band-aid?

Not trying to criticize either just talking through your plan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast