Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new cycle test E + Var

beatrik

Registered
hello guys i am 40 years old and i want to do a small 6 weeks cycle at low dosages, i want to see how my body reacts to these dosages and then do a new cycle with higher dosages, i would like to know from you which is the right PCT for this cycle:

1-6 test e 300mg week

1-6 anavar 40mg week

PCT ???

im assuming you mean 40 mg PER DAY of anavar. as for PCT you need 3 drugs. Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG. in terms of the doses and durations of those drugs someone else can point you in the right direction on here. you have to wait a certain amount of time after stopping the steroids to start PCT too.

- - - Updated - - -

for a cycle this short tho im not even sure you would need a pct honestly

hello guys i am 40 years old and i want to do a small 6 weeks cycle at low dosages, i want to see how my body reacts to these dosages and then do a new cycle with higher dosages, i would like to know from you which is the right PCT for this cycle:

1-6 test e 300mg week

1-6 anavar 40mg week

PCT ???

I answered you on another forum but I got you here to man. So personally if you want 6-8 weeks I’d run prop so it’s in your system faster and longer. Var 40mg per day is good there.
Pct wait a week or 2 after last pin the run 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for 4 weeks. Can certainly front load the clomid a bit for the first few days to 100mg if need be.

8 weeks of test prop would be a better option

100%. You will reach peak hormone levels much quicker and get more out of the cycle by using a shorter ester like prop.

Back
Top Bottom