Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to decca and tess

Kaseyq13

Registered
Im new to decca and tess and dianabol
Im about 110lb 23 years old im trying to put in some boddymass if anyone can help me out on tell how to star my 1st cycle i heard its better to star with Tess and dianabol and move to decca

Im new to decca and tess and dianabol
Im about 110lb 23 years old im trying to put in some boddymass if anyone can help me out on tell how to star my 1st cycle i heard its better to star with Tess and dianabol and move to decca

110 lbs??? new to steroids? do you even train? how tall are you? do you eat anything?

Yeah ido train and im 5"5 plus i eat about 3 to 4 full meals a day its just really hard for me to gain weight and put in muscle

Yeah ido train and im 5"5 plus i eat about 3 to 4 full meals a day its just really hard for me to gain weight and put in muscle

1) You're too young
2) You weigh 110 - ergo whatever you're eating it isn't enough
3) Put up some gym stats
4) What's 'tess' or 'decca'? I like those using drugs to know their actual names

1) You're too young
3) Put up some gym stats
4) What's 'tess' or 'decca'? I like those using drugs to know their actual names
# 1 and 4 definitely stand out... major... there is some serious holes in the diet, for sure... steroids should not even be in the conversation whatsoever... diet is all that should be discussed as well as training

I know you are excited but you will get a lot better results if you wait until you have built a better base naturally before doing your first steroid cycle.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

1) You're too young
3) Put up some gym stats

Nandrolone (deca)
Testosterone Enanthate(test e 500mg

# 1 and 4 definitely stand out... major... there is some serious holes in the diet, for sure... steroids should not even be in the conversation whatsoever... diet is all that should be discussed as well as training

Okay so no steroids for now
Ill take youre advise and any recomendation on the diet and training ?
Like i said i eat about 3 to 4 full meals im also taking a weight gainer (cb-1)
This one i started one month ago and im seeing results little but im seeing it.
I just wann get bigger or just to my normal weight im suppoust to be for my age.

Okay so no steroids for now
Ill take youre advise and any recomendation on the diet and training ?
Like i said i eat about 3 to 4 full meals im also taking a weight gainer (cb-1)
This one i started one month ago and im seeing results little but im seeing it.
I just wann get bigger or just to my normal weight im suppoust to be for my age.

Can u post what your diet looks like each day

Can u post what your diet looks like each day

Yeah every morning i have 3 to 4 boileggs with a bowl of oatmeal a tost with jam or penutbutter and a glass of milk or juice .this is around 8am then at 12pm im eating again its ussually fish (tilapia) chiken breast, steak, turkey with masspotatoes, rice,(white and brown) steam veggies ,beans, lentils, then around 4pm im at work so its ussually a chiken kabob with brown rice and sald its about 8oz of chiken plus my weight gainer shake. And at night around 9pm ill have a sandwhich or burrito with turkey breast, chiken ,

Curious what is your shoulder and waist circumference? From the sounds of it you have a lot of room to grow naturally. You should never use anything until you have hit your peak naturally and that is where you add it, to take you past your genetic limits.

To be honest if you can’t put the work in to get to your natural peak, you won’t get there even using. There is no easy way. It takes work and years of it. I put in 18 years of work before ever adding anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah every morning i have 3 to 4 boileggs with a bowl of oatmeal a tost with jam or penutbutter and a glass of milk or juice .this is around 8am then at 12pm im eating again its ussually fish (tilapia) chiken breast, steak, turkey with masspotatoes, rice,(white and brown) steam veggies ,beans, lentils, then around 4pm im at work so its ussually a chiken kabob with brown rice and sald its about 8oz of chiken plus my weight gainer shake. And at night around 9pm ill have a sandwhich or burrito with turkey breast, chiken ,
so roughly how many calories are you taking in per day?

What you want to do is use something like myfitnesspal so you can track actual calories. I have a feeling your meal sizes are very small. It will take time to adjust but you will need to learn to eat much much more than you are right now. Steroids will not make you grow if you are not eating enough food.

dude I am about your height and if i was on that diet i would get fat as fuck

there is no fucking way you eat that everyday consistently. what i have found with guys like you is that you claim to eat all this shit yet when in reality you eat virtually nothing. you are getting 4000 calories with the foods you listed... the fucking burrito alone is 1000 calories lol .. you eat that diet the entire week, not in 1 day

and no you don't workout either to where you have built any sort of mass. muscle mass will tip the scale.

you need to do a complete 180 on the way you live your lifestyle and get serious. this means getting on a CONSISTENT diet and workout program. this is a lifestyle.

do not even THINK about using steroids right now

My waist is 28 well tgat the size of the pants i use and still a little loose and ky shouldrs ihave no idea man

there is no fucking way you eat that everyday consistently. what i have found with guys like you is that you claim to eat all this shit yet when in reality you eat virtually nothing. you are getting 4000 calories with the foods you listed... the fucking burrito alone is 1000 calories lol .. you eat that diet the entire week, not in 1 day

and no you don't workout either to where you have built any sort of mass. muscle mass will tip the scale.

you need to do a complete 180 on the way you live your lifestyle and get serious. this means getting on a CONSISTENT diet and workout program. this is a lifestyle.

Agreed. That's more food, if consistent, than I eat. The serving sizes must be tiny

thats a serious reality check steve gave you and rightfully so man... you need to read this and take it to heart because while it may seem harsh, its what you need to hear because its true.. be thankful someone is actually telling you the truth here

All of us who mod have, for our sins coached people in the past. Heck, we don't alwayas do what WE should for our own training. But we know what we should have done. So we KNOW (100%) that trainee after trainee talk about how much they eat and get it wrong. The fat guys miss all the snacks and extra portions and the skinny guys forget the times they missed breakfast or worked through lunch. Or forget the 10 hours down the coal mine shoveling. So they scratch their heads and say 'I can't gain weight'.

Now if, as we suspect, this is true of you, throwing steroids at it will not fix the problem. Not leaving food on the plate (no left overs) will. Making the portions bigger will. Adding another small meal will and lifting more weigh, with good form, for more reps will. No grabbed coffee when you ought to have had breakfast will and so will not pretending to yourself you're hitting 4000 cals a day at 5'5 and not gaining. Doesn't matter if you fool us - it's your body.

Back
Top Bottom