Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Here - Introduction & Looking for Advice

SimplyScarlet

Hello All,
Obviously, I'm new here and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I have to say that I am more than a little intimidated to be on here with all of you. You have all taken things to the next level and I'm jello use. A little bit about me... I'm a 34 mother. I love my family, love my job and I hate the way my body looks! I'm 5'5", and weight 213 lbs. granted I have very large breasts, I don't think that all of that fat is hiding there. Lol

I take my workouts very seriously and I diet, but nothing seems to help my midsection. I have muscles under my fat, but too much fat!! I'm sure a lot of this is do to my ancient age and the fact that I gave birth to twins seven years ago through a c-section. That really killed my lower abdominal area. I didn't start working out until a year ago. I love it!! I became addicted instantly. I go everyday for hours. I keep myself on a strict 1,200 calorie diet, but still nothing. I've been doing a lot of research and I think I would like to try a cycle of Anavar. So, my questions to all of you...
Do you think this is a reasonable option to help with my problem area?
Is Robo$&@?#%bs a trustworthy sourest for Anavar?
(I've heard that it's one of the most impersonated/"watered down" steroids out there. I don't want to get ripped off, but I especially don't want to put something in my body that isn't what I think it is.)

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Thanks for having me here!!
~ S

welcome to evo :)

If you want to lean out, you can add steroids but diet and training will be key....

Like I said, I keep a good diet. 1,200 calories a day, high protein, low carbs, low fat. I workout for a minimum of two hours a day, everyday. Lots of strength training and about 30-45 min of cardio. Please give me more advice. I really need it!! What am I doing wrong?

Like I said, I keep a good diet. 1,200 calories a day, high protein, low carbs, low fat. I workout for a minimum of two hours a day, everyday. Lots of strength training and about 30-45 min of cardio. Please give me more advice. I really need it!! What am I doing wrong?

sounds like you're starving...at 213 you should be doing like 2000 calories...need to get wpa to help.with diet....

sounds like you're starving...at 213 you should be doing like 2000 calories...need to get wpa to help.with diet....

Yes gearhead is right - you don't want to starve yourself either - this can have an effect on slowing down your metabolism.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is wpa?

I don't feel like I'm starving. I eat three times a day pluse a snack. I just don't know what more to do.

there are several things you need to be doing... diet is first and foremost... you can workout all day long but without the proper diet then you will not make anywhere near the progress you should be and will probably become stagnant, as you have become... you need to find your maintenance calories per day which is easily obtainable with a maintenance calculator you can find anywhere... i would start by eating 500 calories below maintenance... start your day with fasted morning cardio and also hit it at night... steroids are NOT fat burners and NOT anything you should even have in your vocabulary... HOWEVER, there are other options for you that will help you to melt fat... read my articles on sarms at www.evolutionary.org/sarms You can definitely get going in the right direction towards your goals and the maximum possible pace with sarms... I am providing you a full cycle layout and the links on where to get everything you need... the numbers next to each are the weeks you would run each product...

1-12 Ostarine 12.5 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com
1-12 need2slin www.n2bm.com
1-12 n2burn www.n2bm.com

Welcome to evolutionary forums. It's a pleasure to have you here. I'm glad to see you're trying to change your life, and we'll do our best to help you.

As mentioned beforehand, you need to work on your caloric intake. It's common for women to overtrain and undereat, this concept is as old-school as it is natural to most females. I've had numerous clients who came to me complaining they are not losing weight even @ 800calories/day. Why is that? The reason is simple, your body is a well oiled machine. When you lower your caloric intake drastically, your metabolic rate follows. Therefore, your body adapts to the lower caloric intake and you're not losing any bodyfat; in many cases, women gain weight by eating too little. Ironic, isn't it?

What you need to do is develop good eating habits and create a clear log of food eaten. We start off by establishing your CBMR (Cutting Basal Metabolic Rate).

I'm 5'5", and weight 213 lbs.

Your BMR = 213 x 12 = 2556 calories per day

I suggest going 10% under BMR at most, but, if your bodyfat is higher, you can start with 20% under BMR as your CBMR. This is only feasible if you're doing a refeed every 10 days +/-.

CBMR = (213x12)*0.8 = 2044 calories, round that off to ~2100 calories per day

Now, I suggest a cyclical caloric diet, where you switch from low-carb->medium carb in a cyclical pattern.

Day 1-4: 50%protein/40%fat/10%carbs (Considering your CBMR @2100 calories)
Protein - 262 grams/day
Fat - 93 grams/day
Carbs - 52 grams/day

Day 5-6: 30%protein/60%fat/5%carbs
Protein - 157 grams/day
Fat - 140 grams/day
Carbs - 26 grams/day

Day 7-8: 40%protein/20%fat/40%carbs
Protein - 210 grams/day
Fat - 46 grams/day
Carbs - 210 grams/day

Day 9: Fasting, liquid proteins (think caseinate and whey) and liquid fats (thinking flaxseed oil)
*Calories @ 800-900 for the day.
*Add probiotics and psyllium husk fiber.

In terms of PEDs, before you consider steroids, we should really dial in your diet and training.

Hello All,
Obviously, I'm new here and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I have to say that I am more than a little intimidated to be on here with all of you. You have all taken things to the next level and I'm jello use. A little bit about me... I'm a 34 mother. I love my family, love my job and I hate the way my body looks! I'm 5'5", and weight 213 lbs. granted I have very large breasts, I don't think that all of that fat is hiding there. Lol

I take my workouts very seriously and I diet, but nothing seems to help my midsection. I have muscles under my fat, but too much fat!! I'm sure a lot of this is do to my ancient age and the fact that I gave birth to twins seven years ago through a c-section. That really killed my lower abdominal area. I didn't start working out until a year ago. I love it!! I became addicted instantly. I go everyday for hours. I keep myself on a strict 1,200 calorie diet, but still nothing. I've been doing a lot of research and I think I would like to try a cycle of Anavar. So, my questions to all of you...
Do you think this is a reasonable option to help with my problem area?
Is Robo$&@?#%bs a trustworthy sourest for Anavar?
(I've heard that it's one of the most impersonated/"watered down" steroids out there. I don't want to get ripped off, but I especially don't want to put something in my body that isn't what I think it is.)

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Thanks for having me here!!
~ S

you from elite right? robo is gtg bro.look in the source forum to get reviews on sources, you are in the wrong section for that. Besides that with diet and traning, this is the place to get the best info.

Welcome to Evo !
You've come to the Right place to get the Help and Advice that you need.
I wish for You only Good Things.................................... JP
P.S.
You're not that Old, I'll trade Birthdays with You anytime !

I really appreciate the advice. It still seems counter productive to raise my caloric intake so much higher than I've had it. How long would I have to stay on this cycle/diet before starting to see if it's working for me? Three weeks? Longer? Shorter?

Another thought that I've had is that, I think, I may have some insoline tolerance. I've heard this can make it harder for women to lose stomach fat. Are there ways to improve my insoline sensitivity so that my carbs don't just turn into fat on my stomach!

Welcome to Evo !
You've come to the Right place to get the Help and Advice that you need.
I wish for You only Good Things.................................... JP
P.S.
You're not that Old, I'll trade Birthdays with You anytime !

Well, thank you!!

For a chick to start changing her entire life, 34 still feels way behind the game. Lol

I really appreciate the advice. It still seems counter productive to raise my caloric intake so much higher than I've had it. How long would I have to stay on this cycle/diet before starting to see if it's working for me? Three weeks? Longer? Shorter?

Another thought that I've had is that, I think, I may have some insoline tolerance. I've heard this can make it harder for women to lose stomach fat. Are there ways to improve my insoline sensitivity so that my carbs don't just turn into fat on my stomach!

What Alpha Wolf posted for you is as perfect as you can get. You need to eat more often and raise your caloric intake eating about 8-9 meals a day (or more). Remember that even small snacks can be considered meals. You do this so that your metabolism gets cranking and once that gets started up you will actually burn more calories at rest then you do now so there is a reason to raise your level of calories cause right now you are stalling your metabolism hence no weight loss. Cardio is a must - walk, walk some more, light jogging, swimming, yoga, kickboxing - get creative but cardio plus diet and in two months time you will look like a new woman. Once you get to this base then you can consider other supplements in aiding your building muscle. Remember you cannot turn fat into muscle you have to burn the fat off and build your muscle up.

there are several things you need to be doing... diet is first and foremost... you can workout all day long but without the proper diet then you will not make anywhere near the progress you should be and will probably become stagnant, as you have become... you need to find your maintenance calories per day which is easily obtainable with a maintenance calculator you can find anywhere... i would start by eating 500 calories below maintenance... start your day with fasted morning cardio and also hit it at night... steroids are NOT fat burners and NOT anything you should even have in your vocabulary... HOWEVER, there are other options for you that will help you to melt fat... read my articles on sarms at www.evolutionary.org/sarms You can definitely get going in the right direction towards your goals and the maximum possible pace with sarms... I am providing you a full cycle layout and the links on where to get everything you need... the numbers next to each are the weeks you would run each product...

1-12 Ostarine 12.5 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com
1-12 need2slin www.n2bm.com
1-12 n2burn www.n2bm.com

Are these all supliments?

Are these all supliments?

i sent you the link on what to read to educate yourself on sarms which are ostarine, s4 and gw

the other products also have all links listed next to them and full write ups on each are there... there are sarms, fat burners and a nutrient partitioner...

Back
Top Bottom