Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW HGH local product add "AlphaTropix" HGH

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor

Here at P.S.L. we're please to Introduce our latest addition to our FAST-SERVICE line..
AlphaTropix 191aa HGH

As valued customers of our store, we would like to share with all of you some exciting details of a new product being launched with us.
We have just ventured into offering
AlphaTropix 191aa HGH a NEW line from our EU with our investors and compounding networks!

We have known this compounding partner from EU for a considerable period and we can assure you about finest quality and highest/purity "grade"standards of this products,
AlphaTropix HGH adds value to our own range of products and business goodwill for our US base clientele.
And this latest addition will prove to be useful for repeated customers and friends alike..
Below You'll find attached herewith product picture/s with more information on how to procure this High quality HGH through our FAST and Reliable Local Service..

For additional information, please feel free to contact anyone one of our team sales associates/representatives or email our customer service executive and we will get back to you in a timely fashion.

For placing orders, kindly visit our website
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/45-hgh-human-growth-hormone-usa...

We value your business and look forward to continue our services to you in the future. We look forward to hearing from you as well as meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations!

Kind regards, team supervisor
Vision

5ob3he.jpg

14xf0o6.jpg

100iu kit HGH (HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE) - USA starting at $250

20jfgxv.jpg

Do u have igf's on the product Vision?

I only did 1 x 10iu injection for a HGH serum.. IMO the HGH serum is a crude indicator because many things can influence and dictate the levels, such as carbohydrates or even activities.. it's a good snapshot just to tell someone what could potentially be going on . Ifg levels are the best thing to pull especially after 5 weeks, ifg levels are they go to but they're better to pull if someone has a baseline reading first. If someone does not have a baseline reading it's pretty hard to gauge how high they have increased... However I'm currently on CJC-with DAC there for my ifg levels are through the roof.. I have not been on this specific HGH product long enough to give a good indicator with igf levels, plus the influence with the CJC would not be fair and I would basically be providing the community with a misleading indication of my current IGF levels..

A GH test is actually more accurate then a IGF test.

GHRP peptides will raise IGF. A IGF test doesn't necessarily ensure your HGH is legit

I disagree I have seen to many high serum scores with shitty igfs with one brand & same individual test another brand get moderate serum scores & high igf. Same liver values on each test
Serum values r crude as Vision states.

Nice job PSL!
THANK YOU HOMIE!

The team is excited, and we have more things coming in the following weeks..

I really wish I could have pulled IGF on these, but like I said prior, I'm on CJC-1295 with Dac and GHRP6 so that would have dictated my levels and gave the community a false sense of my REAL levels..

Here at P.S.L. we're please to Introduce our latest addition to our FAST-SERVICE line..
AlphaTropix 191aa HGH

As valued customers of our store, we would like to share with all of you some exciting details of a new product being launched with us.
We have just ventured into offering
AlphaTropix 191aa HGH a NEW line from our EU with our investors and compounding networks!

We have known this compounding partner from EU for a considerable period and we can assure you about finest quality and highest/purity "grade"standards of this products,
AlphaTropix HGH adds value to our own range of products and business goodwill for our US base clientele.
And this latest addition will prove to be useful for repeated customers and friends alike..
Below You'll find attached herewith product picture/s with more information on how to procure this High quality HGH through our FAST and Reliable Local Service..

For additional information, please feel free to contact anyone one of our team sales associates/representatives or email our customer service executive and we will get back to you in a timely fashion.

For placing orders, kindly visit our website
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/45-hgh-human-growth-hormone-usa...

We value your business and look forward to continue our services to you in the future. We look forward to hearing from you as well as meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations!

Kind regards, team supervisor
Vision

5ob3he.jpg

14xf0o6.jpg

100iu kit HGH (HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE) - USA starting at $250

20jfgxv.jpg

You need to make this available for everyone. Not just for shipping to the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANK YOU HOMIE!

The team is excited, and we have more things coming in the following weeks..

I really wish I could have pulled IGF on these, but like I said prior, I'm on CJC-1295 with Dac and GHRP6 so that would have dictated my levels and gave the community a false sense of my REAL levels..

Exactly what imma purchase (the peptudes) when my BTC exchanges FINALLY let me add funds it's been weeks still....when im ready for growth PSL just feels like the right choice being all the recent heat with Juve

Exactly what imma purchase (the peptudes) when my BTC exchanges FINALLY let me add funds it's been weeks still....when im ready for growth PSL just feels like the right choice being all the recent heat with Juve

I also appreciate and respect that PSL has actual reps to answer questions on their products.

Hard to build trust and rapport against invisibility and absenteeism.

That makes me excited to hear the confidence in your voice, it's hearing the confidence that's reassuring that we are providing our customer base with the service that they need and deserve and expect.. also feel free to take a gander at our feedback online, we sure have numerous communities with an extremely large clientele base well dominating all of the other generic contenders.

if there is ever anything that myself or the team can provide for you please do not hesitate to ask because your needs are extremely important to us..

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Vision will you guys be including the BAC Water like in the international HGH packages?

Also any bulk discount?

This is a very good question and I'm glad you asked . I'm going to mention this to the logistics team and see what we can come up with when it concerns providing the local market with everything they need including bac water!

This is definitely a product I've been looking into sense it is the only HGH (or the only one I can find), shipped US domestically from PSL. I get nervous about customs and really trying to find a solid source. Any luck with a discount on bulk buys?

This is definitely a product I've been looking into sense it is the only HGH (or the only one I can find), shipped US domestically from PSL. I get nervous about customs and really trying to find a solid source. Any luck with a discount on bulk buys?

bro you contact PSL directly?

No need to be nervous. Worse case you get a letter. Means nothing. They send hundreds a day. You will be fine. Customs and / or DEA doesn’t give a rats ass about your GH or gear.

No need to be nervous. Worse case you get a letter. Means nothing. They send hundreds a day. You will be fine. Customs and / or DEA doesn’t give a rats ass about your GH or gear.

Hahahaha I was all worried and shit too for like 3 weeks...
Unless your ordering 5000 Dbol tabs and 30 vials of tren and primo your str8

bro you contact PSL directly?

No I haven’t contacted them directly... didn’t know if that would be the best method. Figured I would monitor this forum looking for someone to talk about it hah. I’ve only purchased one order from PSL so far.

No I haven’t contacted them directly... didn’t know if that would be the best method. Figured I would monitor this forum looking for someone to talk about it hah. I’ve only purchased one order from PSL so far.

Bro, the source is always the best method.

#lifehack

Back
Top Bottom