Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New injection site and very bad PIP

JuiceDude

Hi all,

On my current cycle of SUS250, I have been injecting 1ml 250mg into the side of the right/left leg quads and usually feel a slight PIP for few hours up to a day maximum. Being right handed I was finding it difficult to inject into the left side quad so decided to inject into the top of left the quad, so straight down into the muscle when looking from above. The PIP lasted one week which I sorted of expected being the first time. The injected area was hot to touch and seems to be slightly puffed in comparison to the right. After a week this all went back to normal.

I have again injected into the top left quad and the PIP is back again, but not so bad this time, along with injected area being hot to touch and slightly puffed in comparison to the right. Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks in advance
JD

Lots of close knot muscle fibers in the quad, I find taking your fingers and stretching the spot on either side while you inject helps it go on easier and straighter. It's helped me tremendously with PIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of close knot muscle fibers in the quad, I find taking your fingers and stretching the spot on either side while you inject helps it go on easier and straighter. It's helped me tremendously with PIP

Hi there,

I use the Z-track method to inject. So pull the skin one way, inject and then let the skin pull back.

Where exactly are you injecting? Can you post a pic? Quads are one of the trickiest injection spots, and it is very easy to miss there. Also, it would be just a spin-virgin muscle, but this sort of PIP should not be as long lasting.

Also, what can help with PIP is the following:
1. Taking a cold/hot shower after injecting.
2. Applying a light massage on the area after injecting.
3. Warm up the vial with the oil in your hand before injecting. This will make the injection go smoother.
4. I find that working out on the muscle group where the injection was made the same day, or on the next day helps a lot to relieve PIP. In your case it would be great to do some squats on the next day after the injection, or that same day.

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

The quads can be a tricky injection site. There are a lot of nerve endings in your quads. You need to do the injection perfectly to need get any PIP. I have detailed photos on how to do quad injections in the article series above ^^^^

I personally would stick with glutes and side deltoids for injection sites. They are very easy to use and pretty much impossible to screw up. I would not use quads for the rest of your cycle.

Where exactly are you injecting? Can you post a pic? Quads are one of the trickiest injection spots, and it is very easy to miss there. Also, it would be just a spin-virgin muscle, but this sort of PIP should not be as long lasting.

Also, what can help with PIP is the following:
1. Taking a cold/hot shower after injecting.
2. Applying a light massage on the area after injecting.
3. Warm up the vial with the oil in your hand before injecting. This will make the injection go smoother.
4. I find that working out on the muscle group where the injection was made the same day, or on the next day helps a lot to relieve PIP. In your case it would be great to do some squats on the next day after the injection, or that same day.

Hi there,

Pics of left leg.

Left side of quad: PIP for a few hours the next day

03d464c1e2bf4533e7eb92463296bb0f.jpg

New injection site: PIP for a week, feels hot and slightly puffy.

25760f1a4b22ac0fb6843fb961032801.jpg

Thanks

Hi all,

On my current cycle of SUS250, I have been injecting 1ml 250mg into the side of the right/left leg quads and usually feel a slight PIP for few hours up to a day maximum. Being right handed I was finding it difficult to inject into the left side quad so decided to inject into the top of left the quad, so straight down into the muscle when looking from above. The PIP lasted one week which I sorted of expected being the first time. The injected area was hot to touch and seems to be slightly puffed in comparison to the right. After a week this all went back to normal.

I have again injected into the top left quad and the PIP is back again, but not so bad this time, along with injected area being hot to touch and slightly puffed in comparison to the right. Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks in advance
JD

I'd avoid the front (anterior) part of the quad. It's NOT one of the official injection sites. It's usually reserved for sedating violent psychiatric patients who are a danger to themselves and others. Stick to the side/lateral quad, usually within a hand's length from the hip.

It is a little awkward to get your right hand over to the left side, so pin with the hand that's on the side you're pinning. (That obviously doesn't work for the delts.)

Warm and puffy is concerning. It means there is a reaction to what you pinned and the biggest concern is infection. I've resterilized vials that give me a reaction like that twice.

The Pic you posted on the Upper Outer Quad is where I mostly go.
And I get absolutely No PIP.

So I'm thinking that it's the Sustanon.
As the couple times that I've done it, it damn near crippled me for a week.

1 Question:
What Gauge and Length of Needle are you using ?

I use 25 gauge x 5/8" for my Quads, you can also use 1".
I wouldn't use anything longer, as the risk for hitting a nerve goes up dramatically.................... JP

The Pic you posted on the Upper Outer Quad is where I mostly go.
And I get absolutely No PIP.

So I'm thinking that it's the Sustanon.
As the couple times that I've done it, it damn near crippled me for a week.

1 Question:
What Gauge and Length of Needle are you using ?

I use 25 gauge x 5/8" for my Quads, you can also use 1".
I wouldn't use anything longer, as the risk for hitting a nerve goes up dramatically.................... JP

Hi,

I am using I use 25 gauge x 1" :)

Back
Top Bottom