Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicken man

Registered
Sorry I got ahead of myself posting before intros.
34 yrs old
5'11" 175
Been lifting for 15 years, serious the last 5. No previous experience with AAS or any other ped though I am intrigued by some of the stuff I have been reading. Here to learn, thanks for having me.

Sorry I got ahead of myself posting before intros.
34 yrs old
5'11" 175
Been lifting for 15 years, serious the last 5. No previous experience with AAS or any other ped though I am intrigued by some of the stuff I have been reading. Here to learn, thanks for having me.
Welcome to evo. I would highly recommend going to u-tube and searching "evolutionary.org" and need to build muscle by dylan gemelli". You can subscribe and get all the new video's that dylan releases. The video's teach you everything from testerone to p.c.t. They have the video's here on evo but they are more detailed on u-tube. Hope this helps.

Welcome to Evo !
Lots to Read, and Please ask any Questions that you may have.................................. JP

Chicken man and bigbird. I said the bird bird bird , the bird is the word.

Welcome aboard Chicken man !!

Welcome to EVO Chicken man. We look forward to getting to know you and just ask if you have any questions. Is it too early to call you Captain Clucky or are we not that tight yet? I am just jealous because I can't do shit with my name and I get a little tired of it. Cluck Kent? Dammit you've got some options...

Back
Top Bottom