Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW MEMBER ALERT! Mini Bio Included!

AllIslandGear

Registered
Hey guys, I'm excited to have newly joined the forum!

I am an up and coming bodybuilder, 24 years old... I have done a few test cycles, have found some bunk gear and have had some very good gear.
I have messed around with some other things such as prohormones, dbol, and some natural test booting supplements.

My diet is pretty clean, all I eat is chicken broccoli and rice 3 times a day lol... breakfast is eggs, oats, and asparagus. I do get cravings and I have one
hell of a sweet tooth so you can find me snacking on ice cream or cookies at any time of the day between meals. I'll often do a protein shake with milk before bed to get a 5th meal in...

I've been lifting for about 4 years, other than that this is pretty much all I know about bodybuilding.

Just started a 14 week cycle of:

Week 1-4
Letrozole 2.5mg daily in the AM
Dbol 20mg daily (10mg in the AM /10mg in the PM)
Test P 100mg 3x/week
NPP 100mg 3x/week

Week 5-10 (the only change here for these weeks is the Test and NPP go up 50mg/day)
Test P 150mg 3x/week
NPP 150mg 3x/week

Week 11-14 (all numbers go back and mimic weeks 1-4, in my head it makes sense to cycle down... also note the clomid as PCT)
Test P 100mg 3x/week
NPP 100mg 3x/week
Clomid 100mg/day from weeks 13-14. Weeks 15-17 dose lowers to 50mg/day

This is my intro!

-AllIsland

brother welcome to evo...your cycle looks good but i wouldnt use letrozole, better aromasin...and you got no organ support...lastly your PCT wont let you recover its clomid only means you'll have testicular atrophy LH/FSH problems for life....

thanks for the welcome and thanks for the heads up. I'll look into the organ support, I've never used it, anything you'd recommend? I was thinking of only using the letro until my mild gyno symptoms disappear, then I might lower it to 3x/week only

Hello. nice basic bulk cycle) I think Letrozole is enough for it - also you can change it on Anastrozole/Aromasin - I don't think you will feel any difference.
for PCT you will need HCG or HMG(FSH) also
don't forget for liver support

brother welcome to evo...your cycle looks good but i wouldnt use letrozole, better aromasin...and you got no organ support...lastly your PCT wont let you recover its clomid only means you'll have testicular atrophy LH/FSH problems for life....

agree with all of this

we just did a podcast on letro, it isn't one you use on cycle as an AI.. it is used only as an emergency something you keep on hand just in case and hopefully never have to use it

also yes the pct is weak. at only 24 and using steroids and weak pcts a good chance you will be on TRT by 30

You're too young to have done several cycles.

Thanks for your two cents

- - - Updated - - -

agree with all of this

we just did a podcast on letro, it isn't one you use on cycle as an AI.. it is used only as an emergency something you keep on hand just in case and hopefully never have to use it

also yes the pct is weak. at only 24 and using steroids and weak pcts a good chance you will be on TRT by 30

I should go nolva pct?

Welcome man and yea first thing as CB said 14 weeks of dbol is a horrible idea.

Letro is so strong unless you are super estrogen prone and have used it before its hard to dial in.

Id run dbol 4-6 weeks to start cycle.

Clomid cut to 50mg and run nolva at 40mg in PCT.

At 24 id be very cautious and wouldnt recommend the cycle but at least do it right.

i hope dbol in all 3 sections was just. a mistake and you meant just 1-4...

Welcome man and yea first thing as CB said 14 weeks of dbol is a horrible idea.

Letro is so strong unless you are super estrogen prone and have used it before its hard to dial in.

Id run dbol 4-6 weeks to start cycle.

Clomid cut to 50mg and run nolva at 40mg in PCT.

At 24 id be very cautious and wouldnt recommend the cycle but at least do it right.

the dbol is until week 7, I can't edit the post so it's stuck there lol. Thanks for the advice though... I now am no longer on letro and have asin and nolva on the way. will milk thistle suffice for an organ support?

- - - Updated - - -

i hope dbol in all 3 sections was just. a mistake and you meant just 1-4...

I meant 1 to 7 : ) I copied and pasted the section and didn't edit that out

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to have you here brother. Check out the sticky called the Perfect PCT. Definitely worth a read.

thanks! for the heads up! will do

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to have you here brother. Check out the sticky called the Perfect PCT. Definitely worth a read.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

the dbol is until week 7, I can't edit the post so it's stuck there lol. Thanks for the advice though... I now am no longer on letro and have asin and nolva on the way. will milk thistle suffice for an organ support?

- - - Updated - - -

I meant 1 to 7 : ) I copied and pasted the section and didn't edit that out

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Milk Thistle is not enough I would run N2Guard from Needtobuildmuscle.com the sponsor here. Its a complete organ support supplement and a staple that i use all year round (doubles as my multi-vitamin its so good).

Back
Top Bottom