Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New member to Evolutionary here

mikejones1337

Registered
Hi! I'm new to the Evolutionary Forums, first off I just want to say I'm glad to be part of the community! I've been searching the forums for about a week now and I finally decided this was the place for me. I'm a newb when it comes to gear, but have been contemplating on starting my first cycle. I'm fairly active and eat clean about 80% of the time. I'm interested in learning more about gear and possible options to achieve my goal of a lean/muscular physique.

Here are my stats:
Weight: 162 lbs (Ideal weight I want may be around 170-180 and <10% BF)
Height: 5'9.5
BF%: 13%
Mostly lift for bodybuilding & aesthetics (gain mass, but want the shredded look)

I've been looking at DBol and Test for my first cycle. I will probably need to do more research before I look for a source.

Once again I'm excited to be part of this community!

Last edited:
Welcome. You've found the right place, and at 25 you've got a ton of good years in you to dial in your program.

Welcome to EVO - Dbol and Test is a solid first cycle, I'm sure you will quickly become as addicted to the gains as the rest of us are

Welcome to evo man, dbol and test imo is a little much for a first cycle but that's just my 2 cents. I would personally run test @ 500mg a week. Either way, learn as much as you can and we are here to make sure your getting the best advice while maintaining your health.

Welcome to evo man, dbol and test imo is a little much for a first cycle but that's just my 2 cents. I would personally run test @ 500mg a week. Either way, learn as much as you can and we are here to make sure your getting the best advice while maintaining your health.

Thanks for all the warm welcome guys. I've also read that test is a good starter to get the feel for things and see how my body may react to one product before stacking with multiple ones. Robolics seems to have good reviews, but I've heard you need some kind of referral and some forum time before being contacted.

If you guys know of a good source for some test and dbol I'm open for suggestions.

Thanks for all the warm welcome guys. I've also read that test is a good starter to get the feel for things and see how my body may react to one product before stacking with multiple ones. Robolics seems to have good reviews, but I've heard you need some kind of referral and some forum time before being contacted.

Is it too early to ask for a source on test and dbol? Any suggestion and tips would be helpful. Thanks again.

Is it too early to ask for a source on test and dbol? Any suggestion and tips would be helpful. Thanks again.
Keep reading and contributing. 50 posts won't take long and we all had to do it :) I was at about 42 posts and didn't want to be a douche bag and just post for the sake of getting 50 posts, so I had to wait a little while before getting the green light. I didn't have a lot of experience with gear, so I didn't feel like I had much to add, so I just kept reading and added things where I could. There are some sources that don't require 50 posts and if you read in the source talk section you'll be able to figure it out. I actually learned more by needing 50 posts because it forced me to read more and see who's active on here. There are good guys on here that contribute daily and will share their experience without trying to sell you anything - priceless really. You're in the right place, my friend. Sources will find you soon enough. Welcome to EVO.

Last edited:
New to board just finishing cycle of sust 250 and deca and looking forward to doing summer cutting cycle. Body weight 220 ibs 6 ft tall.

Welcome to EVO brother! Gain some knowledge and if you have had a few years under your belt natty then 500mg test-e for 10-12 weeks would be plenty for you!

Welcome to the board, brother! As said by a few members already, a test only cycle would suit you best. No need to stack compounds for a first cycle. Good luck, brother! We're all here to help. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions!

Welcome to the board, brother! As said by a few members already, a test only cycle would suit you best. No need to stack compounds for a first cycle. Good luck, brother! We're all here to help. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions!

That's what I may give a go at soon but higher dose.

Back
Top Bottom