Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New member to Evolutionary here

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Smile New member to Evolutionary here

Hi! I'm new to the Evolutionary Forums, first off I just want to say I'm glad to be part of the community! I've been searching the forums for about a week now and I finally decided this was the place for me. I'm a newb when it comes to gear, but have been contemplating on starting my first cycle. I'm fairly active and eat clean about 80% of the time. I'm interested in learning more about gear and possible options to achieve my goal of a lean/muscular physique.

Here are my stats:
    Weight: 162 lbs (Ideal weight I want may be around 170-180 and <10% BF)
    Height: 5'9.5
    BF%: 13%
    Mostly lift for bodybuilding & aesthetics (gain mass, but want the shredded look)

I've been looking at DBol and Test for my first cycle. I will probably need to do more research before I look for a source.

Once again I'm excited to be part of this community!
    Last edited by mikejones1337; 07-30-2014 at 12:37 AM.

Homo Sapien Bodybuilder Loadcoil78's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome. There's plenty to learn from here and a lot of good guys to help you along.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome. You've found the right place, and at 25 you've got a ton of good years in you to dial in your program.
    "One of my favorite excuses from the Mediocre Army when defending their shitty numbers when compared to strong lifters is, “If I didn’t have a job and lifting was my job, I’d be that strong too!” No you wouldn’t. You’d be playing Xbox all day, engrossed in reality TV, and sleeping until noon. You’re weak because you’re weak."

-Jim Wendler

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome to EVO - Dbol and Test is a solid first cycle, I'm sure you will quickly become as addicted to the gains as the rest of us are

Cyborg Humanoid Bodybuilder Eatliftsleeprepeat's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome to evo man, dbol and test imo is a little much for a first cycle but that's just my 2 cents. I would personally run test @ 500mg a week. Either way, learn as much as you can and we are here to make sure your getting the best advice while maintaining your health.

Head Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome to Evolutionary. Let us know if we can ever be of any assistance to you.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eatliftsleeprepeat View Post
    Welcome to evo man, dbol and test imo is a little much for a first cycle but that's just my 2 cents. I would personally run test @ 500mg a week. Either way, learn as much as you can and we are here to make sure your getting the best advice while maintaining your health.
    Thanks for all the warm welcome guys. I've also read that test is a good starter to get the feel for things and see how my body may react to one product before stacking with multiple ones. Robolics seems to have good reviews, but I've heard you need some kind of referral and some forum time before being contacted.

If you guys know of a good source for some test and dbol I'm open for suggestions.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for all the warm welcome guys. I've also read that test is a good starter to get the feel for things and see how my body may react to one product before stacking with multiple ones. Robolics seems to have good reviews, but I've heard you need some kind of referral and some forum time before being contacted.

Is it too early to ask for a source on test and dbol? Any suggestion and tips would be helpful. Thanks again.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome to EVO Mike. I am an Ohio native son. Go Buckeyes!!

Home Erectus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejones1337 View Post

Is it too early to ask for a source on test and dbol? Any suggestion and tips would be helpful. Thanks again.
    Keep reading and contributing. 50 posts won't take long and we all had to do it I was at about 42 posts and didn't want to be a douche bag and just post for the sake of getting 50 posts, so I had to wait a little while before getting the green light. I didn't have a lot of experience with gear, so I didn't feel like I had much to add, so I just kept reading and added things where I could. There are some sources that don't require 50 posts and if you read in the source talk section you'll be able to figure it out. I actually learned more by needing 50 posts because it forced me to read more and see who's active on here. There are good guys on here that contribute daily and will share their experience without trying to sell you anything - priceless really. You're in the right place, my friend. Sources will find you soon enough. Welcome to EVO.
    Last edited by Cleatus; 07-30-2014 at 03:04 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast