Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Member - HI! + recommendation

I went with a canadian source...
with the currency it was 130$ more for the same order
Tomorrow i ll make a post so we can track my results over time
Stay tuned

bad decision. probably fake SARMS. Sarms.forsale are the only legit SARMS i ever found, you must not know 99% of SARMS on market are fake

i’ve heard bad things. i would try to get a refund and go through sarms.forsale so you know it’s legit.

Already shipped.
I will see i think i have the experience to notice the effect of the product.
Thanks for the feedback and i will keep you posted, supposed to arrive next tuesday

Already shipped.
Thanks for the feedback and i will keep you posted, supposed to arrive next tuesday

bro...log your cycle on evo...you going to make evo brothers happy reading it and you can keep your results high and motivate yourself that way...
also you should listen to the evo podcast...its for evo brothers and sisters...
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Already shipped.

If you can run week 5-6 bloods. A lot of sarms places dump prohormones and/or oral steroids in their sarms. You get results but if you notice anything like some hair follicles falling out (usually winstrol) or you feel shut down/suppressed so libido down and nuts shrinking up you will be able to see by checking your LH, FSH, and total test. Would also recommend testing liver enzymes (ALT and AST in particular). If those are elevated or any of the others are suppressed a lot you will know you dont have real sarms.

Already shipped.

no problem!! looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom