Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: New member on test

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    7
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    New member on test

    New member on test
    Hi guys new here new to all of this.
    So I started taking test low dosage 50 ml a week. Well I think I am having some issues with aromatase and I think I have been having them for a long time like way before I started taking test.

    Here is wassup so I started to gain weight quickly so my buddy told me to try taking and aromizin well latter on that day and for the next couple of days I started peeing like crazy and all the weight went away.

    That's when I looked in the mirror and notice that I did not look swollen anymore which I didn't even notice before, and once noticing it hit me that I had been retaining water apparently for a while. So I got tested free t and total t and fsh and lh and shbg. Well my free tea was at the very bottom of the range but my shbg numbers where right in the middle and all else was right in the middle of the range.

    My doctor says I don't need aromizin that I am fine, but if that's true what's with the water retention and the peeing like when I was younger thing( like all the time when I drink a lot of water). Sorry for the long post just looking for answers.

  2. #2
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    22,143
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You need an AI. And you need to include stats inc age in your post.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  3. #3
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    7
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    You need an AI. And you need to include stats inc age in your post.
    Sorry age 36 Test was fine around 400 but free test was at the bottom of the range it was a 10 out of a range of 9.4-20 Wich is why Dr gave me cyp scrip.

  4. #4
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,212
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboxxl View Post
    New member on test
    Hi guys new here new to all of this.
    So I started taking test low dosage 50 ml a week. Well I think I am having some issues with aromatase and I think I have been having them for a long time like way before I started taking test.

    Here is wassup so I started to gain weight quickly so my buddy told me to try taking and aromizin well latter on that day and for the next couple of days I started peeing like crazy and all the weight went away.

    That's when I looked in the mirror and notice that I did not look swollen anymore which I didn't even notice before, and once noticing it hit me that I had been retaining water apparently for a while. So I got tested free t and total t and fsh and lh and shbg. Well my free tea was at the very bottom of the range but my shbg numbers where right in the middle and all else was right in the middle of the range.

    My doctor says I don't need aromizin that I am fine, but if that's true what's with the water retention and the peeing like when I was younger thing( like all the time when I drink a lot of water). Sorry for the long post just looking for answers.
    Do you mean 50mg per week?

    Most test products (test e, Test c, sus, etc) are in the 200-250mg per ML range so how much are you taking?

    As Mobster said if this is recreational use (i.e. not doctor prescribed) then you 100% need an AI like aromasin.

    Also if you are dosing 50mg/week thats so low its pointless to be honest.

  5. #5
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45,079
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    agree with the guys above
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  6. #6
    Banned Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,351
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't really know what to say, somewhat confused about what's going on.
    So you started taking a supposed AI, you started peeing and all your gains went down the toilet?

  7. #7
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    7
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok so yes the Dr put me on 100 ml every two weeks lowest dosage they prescribe in the states. I asked her to change it to half that every week instead since I didn't want to go up and down so much since cypionate last about a week and a half.

    No I did not pee any gains away, I was retiaining some water or so said my buddy who does cycles for performance reasons. So he gave me an arimidix to check and see if it helped with the water retention. Well boy did it ever I was peeing for like 2 days straight, well after that I didn't look swollen and puffy anymore. Until my next shot when I gained 5 pounds from one day to the next then a total of 10 pounds. Buddy told me I was retaining water for sure so take more arimidex.

    I know the amount of test I am taking is minimal but I don't want to up it yet because I am doing blood work for Dr in a month so I am waiting for that then planning on running a cycle after.

    Anyways I guess I just got to oder a test and see if my estrogen is really out of line or not, or is there another reason why my free test is so down.

  8. #8
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    7
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sorry forgot to add that I was actually doing 100 ml instead of 50. Now I lowered it back to 50 since I got blood work for my Dr coming up in a month.

  9. #9
    Banned TheGainTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    528
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboxxl View Post
    Sorry forgot to add that I was actually doing 100 ml instead of 50. Now I lowered it back to 50 since I got blood work for my Dr coming up in a month.
    How do you fit all that oil!

    Lol you mean mg... 100ml =100,000 mg...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    22,143
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboxxl View Post
    Sorry forgot to add that I was actually doing 100 ml instead of 50. Now I lowered it back to 50 since I got blood work for my Dr coming up in a month.
    You wasn't doing 50ml - 50mg maybe.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •