Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New member on test

zamboxxl

Registered
New member on test
Hi guys new here new to all of this.
So I started taking test low dosage 50 ml a week. Well I think I am having some issues with aromatase and I think I have been having them for a long time like way before I started taking test.

Here is wassup so I started to gain weight quickly so my buddy told me to try taking and aromizin well latter on that day and for the next couple of days I started peeing like crazy and all the weight went away.

That's when I looked in the mirror and notice that I did not look swollen anymore which I didn't even notice before, and once noticing it hit me that I had been retaining water apparently for a while. So I got tested free t and total t and fsh and lh and shbg. Well my free tea was at the very bottom of the range but my shbg numbers where right in the middle and all else was right in the middle of the range.

My doctor says I don't need aromizin that I am fine, but if that's true what's with the water retention and the peeing like when I was younger thing( like all the time when I drink a lot of water). Sorry for the long post just looking for answers.

You need an AI. And you need to include stats inc age in your post.

Sorry age 36 Test was fine around 400 but free test was at the bottom of the range it was a 10 out of a range of 9.4-20 Wich is why Dr gave me cyp scrip.

New member on test
Hi guys new here new to all of this.
So I started taking test low dosage 50 ml a week. Well I think I am having some issues with aromatase and I think I have been having them for a long time like way before I started taking test.

Here is wassup so I started to gain weight quickly so my buddy told me to try taking and aromizin well latter on that day and for the next couple of days I started peeing like crazy and all the weight went away.

That's when I looked in the mirror and notice that I did not look swollen anymore which I didn't even notice before, and once noticing it hit me that I had been retaining water apparently for a while. So I got tested free t and total t and fsh and lh and shbg. Well my free tea was at the very bottom of the range but my shbg numbers where right in the middle and all else was right in the middle of the range.

My doctor says I don't need aromizin that I am fine, but if that's true what's with the water retention and the peeing like when I was younger thing( like all the time when I drink a lot of water). Sorry for the long post just looking for answers.

Do you mean 50mg per week?

Most test products (test e, Test c, sus, etc) are in the 200-250mg per ML range so how much are you taking?

As Mobster said if this is recreational use (i.e. not doctor prescribed) then you 100% need an AI like aromasin.

Also if you are dosing 50mg/week thats so low its pointless to be honest.

I don't really know what to say, somewhat confused about what's going on.
So you started taking a supposed AI, you started peeing and all your gains went down the toilet?

Ok so yes the Dr put me on 100 ml every two weeks lowest dosage they prescribe in the states. I asked her to change it to half that every week instead since I didn't want to go up and down so much since cypionate last about a week and a half.

No I did not pee any gains away, I was retiaining some water or so said my buddy who does cycles for performance reasons. So he gave me an arimidix to check and see if it helped with the water retention. Well boy did it ever I was peeing for like 2 days straight, well after that I didn't look swollen and puffy anymore. Until my next shot when I gained 5 pounds from one day to the next then a total of 10 pounds. Buddy told me I was retaining water for sure so take more arimidex.

I know the amount of test I am taking is minimal but I don't want to up it yet because I am doing blood work for Dr in a month so I am waiting for that then planning on running a cycle after.

Anyways I guess I just got to oder a test and see if my estrogen is really out of line or not, or is there another reason why my free test is so down.

Sorry forgot to add that I was actually doing 100 ml instead of 50. Now I lowered it back to 50 since I got blood work for my Dr coming up in a month.

Sorry forgot to add that I was actually doing 100 ml instead of 50. Now I lowered it back to 50 since I got blood work for my Dr coming up in a month.

How do you fit all that oil!

Lol you mean mg... 100ml =100,000 mg...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wasn't doing 50ml - 50mg maybe.

FYI 50mg actually puts me lower than natural. Seriously, it suppressed me without being enough to compensate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So your doctor has no clue what he is doing if he is prescribing you what I assume is 50MG...milligrams...not MLs a week.

As pointed out 50ML or 100ML would be more oil than you physically could put into your muscles.

50mg/week will shut you down and literally im guessing your test levels will be even lower than baseline.

I have no idea what you're taking. The dose doesnt even make sense and you are talking about ml instead of mg

Back
Top Bottom