Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Sarm Cycle

blakef925

Hey guys, new to the site but not completely new to Sarms. I have used pro hormones in the past as well as a standalone 8 week ostarine cycle. I am looking to start a mass gaining 12 week cycle using Rad140, LGD, and Andarine. Could anyone lay out a sample cycle to start with? I already have clomid on hand and plan to get a cycle support such as N2Generate as well. Would ostarine be too much to add in as well, or should I drop one of the above for ostarine or MK677? Thanks guys. Btw, I am 25 years old and 192 pounds, hoping to top 200lbs with this cycle.

-Blake

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

brother welcome to the evo family...heres a good cycle for you...

week 1-12
cardarine gw 20mgs/ed (sarms1.com)
andarine s4 25mgs/ed (s1)
osta mk2966 25mgs/ed (s1)
n2guard 5caps/ed

...stay away from rad, shit dont work...

pct...mini pct clomid 25/25/25/25 and hcgenerate 5 caps/ed...

read http://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

Thanks for the reply. I thought LGD was the best for mass instead if cardarine?

You may replace Cardarine with LGD, but it would be best just to add LGD to the cycle, as Cardarine will give a great boost in recovery.

LGD will help promote strength gains but cardarine will provide tremendous fat loss, endurance and recovery benefits. I would either
1. Replace the s4 in the cycle gearhead laid out for you with 10mg/day of LCG
2. Add LGD to the cycle gearhead laid out for you at 10mg/day

After the cycle, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Even though it has been taken off of the market, I have a 4 week cycle of DMZ I have been wanting to use. Would anyone see a problem running a 4 week cycle followed by the SARM cycle above? And of course a proper PCT afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would anyone see a problem running a four week cycle of DMZ before this SARM cycle?

Would anybody see any issues with running a 4 week cycle of DMZ before this SARM cycle above? I have previously used it with ostarine a couple years ago. It has now been discontinued of course but I still have a cycle left that I need to use. Thanks for the input guys.

-Blake

Would anyone see a problem running a four week cycle of DMZ before this SARM cycle?

wouldn't really be worth it bro, if you do that's going to require a full and extensive PCT

Yea I realize a full pct would be needed, but I feel like some good gains could be made from the dmz followed up by the recomp of the sarms. I could be wrong though!

Back
Top Bottom