Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New in Sarms

AL75

Registered
Hi all, sorry about my English, i´m Spanish.
Was tryin to collect as much info for my first Sarm cycle to increase my strength and endurance. I´ve been doing crossfit for the last 3yrs, and before about 20yrs of sport (football, rugby, gym)
I´m 43 yrs old
178cms (5´10´´)
72-75kg (160-165lbs)
BF 10%
Training 5 days a week. This is my first PED ever so don´t want to mix many things. Thinking about GW(cardarine) and S4(andarine) could be enough to start and for 8 weeks only.

GW 20mg day in the AM (1-8w)
S4 50Mg, split 25+25 (1-8W)

And a mini PCT (9-12w), but not sure about that:
Clomid (50/25/25/25) and GW 20mg day, or Clomid (50/25/25/25) and a testosterone booster like the N2Generate???

Any recommendation of where can I get everything in Europe or ship to this location?

Hope I can get good suggestions from the experts. Thanx

Hi all, sorry about my English, i´m Spanish.
Was tryin to collect as much info for my first Sarm cycle to increase my strength and endurance. I´ve been doing crossfit for the last 3yrs, and before about 20yrs of sport (football, rugby, gym)
I´m 43 yrs old
178cms (5´10´´)
72-75kg (160-165lbs)
BF 10%
Training 5 days a week. This is my first PED ever so don´t want to mix many things. Thinking about GW(cardarine) and S4(andarine) could be enough to start and for 8 weeks only.

GW 20mg day in the AM (1-8w)
S4 50Mg, split 25+25 (1-8W)

And a mini PCT (9-12w), but not sure about that:
Clomid (50/25/25/25) and GW 20mg day, or Clomid (50/25/25/25) and a testosterone booster like the N2Generate???

Any recommendation of where can I get everything in Europe or ship to this location?

Hope I can get good suggestions from the experts. Thanx
I would start off recommending sarms1, process through them was smooth. I'm actually into my 2nd week of an lgd and gw cycle and as its too early for anything major, I can say I haven't experienced any crazy reactions to it like one would if they had fake sarms.

My wife is also just doing gw for fat loss and in 2 weeks down 4 lbs and can feel some difference.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

I wouldnt think you need a pct for that?? I personally would ditch the clomid and go on a test booster. I'm also assuming your diet is clean if you're a crossfitter for that long

Hello guys, thank you for your replies.
I will contact sarms1 and see if they send to Spain, any other option in Europe??
And about the PCT, another suggestion?
Thanx again.

Hello guys, thank you for your replies.
I will contact sarms1 and see if they send to Spain, any other option in Europe??
And about the PCT, another suggestion?
Thanx again.

If you go with Sarms1 stuff the S4 is the only thing that could suppress you a little but I saw minimal suppression on a GW, Osta, LGD cycle from Sarms1. I ran clomid 25mg a day for 4 weeks along with N2BM N2Generate but probably could just run the N2Generate as I ran my cycle for 12 weeks.

you do need a pct with s4, its still suppressive...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

25mg of s4 is prob enough it's what I run with osta and Sten and gw and it's been fine

- - - Updated - - -

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

If he runs 50mg of s4 for 12weeks it's gonna cost him 450.00 for that alone...thats real steep imo

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you, thats the PCT im gonna do.

- - - Updated - - -

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

So, if I do it only for 8 weeks, I should take the DGA Post CT on the 4-8week?

Thank you Dylan.
You see I will run it just for 8 weeks. Do you think the Test booster is really necesary, or with the PCT of clomid and gw will be enough to get my system back to normal?
Thanks again.

Thank you Dylan.
You see I will run it just for 8 weeks. Do you think the Test booster is really necesary, or with the PCT of clomid and gw will be enough to get my system back to normal?
Thanks again.

yes, the test booster is necessary

Thanks again.
Another question. Im thinking about change the S4 for the Rad140, because the vision side effects and maybe less suppression. Could I change it and still get my goals?
sure you can.. the vision sides are highly overplayed but thats up to your comfort level

25mg of s4 is prob enough it's what I run with osta and Sten and gw and it's been fine

- - - Updated - - -

If he runs 50mg of s4 for 12weeks it's gonna cost him 450.00 for that alone...thats real steep imo

Hi. Holywood said 25mg of S4 could be enough? Well, this could be another option, start with 25 and then increase to 50mg if I feel ok, or ust stay in 25.
What do you think guys?
Or go straight with Rad and GW? Its not bulking what im looking for. My goals are strength and endurance.
Thank you all.

Hi. Holywood said 25mg of S4 could be enough? Well, this could be another option, start with 25 and then increase to 50mg if I feel ok, or ust stay in 25.
What do you think guys?
Or go straight with Rad and GW? Its not bulking what im looking for. My goals are strength and endurance.
Thank you all.

Sarms really arent bulking compounds. S4, LGD, RAD140 all will help add lean muscle mass. Pick one and go with it.

Ok fine.
So, whats the main difference between S4 and rad140?
Thanx.

S4 is similar to winstrol or anavar in that it helps cut while maintaining lean dry gains.

Rad140 is most comparable to testosterone as it is highly anabolic but not androgenic which is why it lacks many of the side effects of test as most of them are tied to the androgenic component of test.

S4 is similar to winstrol or anavar in that it helps cut while maintaining lean dry gains.

Rad140 is most comparable to testosterone as it is highly anabolic but not androgenic which is why it lacks many of the side effects of test as most of them are tied to the androgenic component of test.

Ok, Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom