Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New SARMS stack possibilites

ArchaicScripter

Registered
Hey people,

So, I am about to start a new stack of SARMS and was messing around with some ideas on a stack. I have been reading around forums here and there and was thinking of running something along these lines. Would love to hear some feedback.

Ostarine 25 mg/day
RAD-140 20 mg/day
S4 50 mg/day
GW 20 mg/day

I am 27 years old, 6'2, 250lbs and have had an outstanding experience with SARMS as a whole. My body responded exceptionally well to the Triple Stack, and now I am looking to lean out a little for the summer. I am contemplating swapping out Ostarine for LGD or taking both simultaneously. However, I have heard and read this is counterproductive due to the fact these two SARMS hit the same receptor sites.

Thanks for all the help!

Hey people,

So, I am about to start a new stack of SARMS and was messing around with some ideas on a stack. I have been reading around forums here and there and was thinking of running something along these lines. Would love to hear some feedback.

Ostarine 25 mg/day
RAD-140 20 mg/day
S4 50 mg/day
GW 20 mg/day

I am 27 years old, 6'2, 250lbs and have had an outstanding experience with SARMS as a whole. My body responded exceptionally well to the Triple Stack, and now I am looking to lean out a little for the summer. I am contemplating swapping out Ostarine for LGD or taking both simultaneously. However, I have heard and read this is counterproductive due to the fact these two SARMS hit the same receptor sites.

Thanks for all the help!

I can't see this

Hey people,

Ostarine 25 mg/day
RAD-140 20 mg/day
S4 50 mg/day
GW 20 mg/day

Thanks for all the help!

Did you run a mini-PCT?

Thank you, Dylan, for the response and great video!

- - - Updated - - -

Roy- Yes, I did. Arimiplex plus a natural test booster for 4 weeks each, took 2 weeks off of everything after that.

Thank you, Dylan, for the response and great video!

- - - Updated - - -

Roy- Yes, I did. Arimiplex plus a natural test booster for 4 weeks each, took 2 weeks off of everything after that.
your welcome bro.. i like the stack you have laid out now... triple stack with rad in it is a great plan.. here's the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan- Awesome! Thanks for the advice, will be following to the letter. Appreciate the help, and your videos are loaded with pertinent information. Thanks for the taking time. Will let you know how this stack goes!

your welcome bro.. i like the stack you have laid out now... triple stack with rad in it is a great plan.. here's the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Looks good. I would just add a good natural testosterone booster to the mini PCT on weeks 13-16. If you are looking for a product recommendation, the board sponsor n2bm.com makes a really good product called n2generate

Back
Top Bottom