Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New serm to kick start HPTA

Improveall

Dylan hope you could help me out here. I’ll tell you a bit about myself I’ve been on TRT for over 20 years and I am 55 years old right now and even though I’m still taking 175 mg every week of test enenthate. My strength and energy have dropped as well.Also my sex drive has gone down to almost nonexistent. I was wondering why in the last 3 years the trt seems ineffective. Could it be high levels of shbg taking all the testosterone leaving no free testosterone. My weight used to be 225-235 and now it’s around 210-220 and around 15- 17% body fat.
I will mention that I found the new serm and it’s called enclomiphene citrate. It’s much better than clomiphene citrate and very consistent at getting your own body to produce testosterone. Here is the link:
researchgate.net/publication/304362416_Enclomiphene_Citrate_for_the_Treatment_of_Secondary_Male_Hypogonadism

there are MANY factors to libido.

just because your testosterone levels are fine thanks to your TRT, doesn't mean there aren't other issues

maybe it is estrogen off? maybe you just are depressed? maybe you don't have that fire anymore with your spouse? could be many things here... men are very competitive, maybe you aren't doing well at work or other places and that is lowering your confidence

Interesting. I've heard of it before but now that you brought it I'll might have to take a look into it again.

Last edited:
its not a "new" serm... we've heard about it frequently... so this is not some new and special information...

these are all issues you should be discussing with your doctor... if you have been on trt this long, your doctor should have a great gauge on your health history and should be monitoring you this entire time...

It is through a doctor. I had to be assessed and monitored until the correct dose and timing of dose was figured out.

Did your doctor also prescribe an ai? Estrogen may be off. I'd like to see bloodwork to see where everything is at

No I’m in Canada and the doctor would not prescribe an ai but I have tried letrozole liquid drops and no improvement. Might have been a fake not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I’m in Canada and the doctor would not prescribe an ai but I have tried letrozole liquid drops and no improvement. Might have been a fake not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letrozole is the strongest AI you can buy. If your letrozole was legit, it would have crushed your estrogen levels to zero. 100% your letrozole was fake.

I am in Canada as well. Shoot me an email and I can help you out with a Canadian domestic source to get some aromasin
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom