Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the site, seeking input on upcoming cycle

Kingsleyseal

Registered
Hey y'all, Just signed up for Evolutionary.org yesterday and really loving the community from the massive amounts of posts I have read. Very knowledgable folks and very good input, very happy to be here! That being said, I wondered if I could get some input on the new cycle I have put together and hopefully this will help others as well. I am wide open to constructive criticism and all opinions, changes (additions and/or subtractions), recommendations and truly encourage them! As I said, I am new so I'm not sure how this forum works so if you find something wrong, I (or any moderators) will fix it right away, just let me know what I need to do.

So, without further ado,

STATS::
Age: 26 Height: 5'8' (167") Weight: 170lbs Body Fat (BF) %: 13%

Fitness Experience:
High School/College Athlete, U.S. Navy Special Forces RET., 3 year continuous gym routine (5-6 days per week)

Gear Experience:
Tren, Test Prop, Equipoise, Nolva

Bloodwork:

*Liver Function/Enzymes: ALL Normal w/ very slightly elevated Bilirubin
*Test Levels: Standard: 624 ng/dl
Free Test: 12.1 ng/dl

**Bloodwork done 30APR2015 and will be done WEEK 7 on Cycle, and Post PCT**

Diet:

Based on a 3400 Calorie/day Diet with Macros at 50% Protein (425g/day) -- 20% Fat. (76g/day) -- 30% Carbohydrates (255g/day)

Breakfast: 9 Egg Whites, 3oz Lean Beef, 1c Raw Oats, Fruit (Banana, Orange, or Berries)
Snack One: 8oz Chicken or Tuna, 1.5c White Rice, 1c Broccoli
Lunch: 8oz Lean Turkey, 10oz Sweet Potato, 1c Asparagus
Snack Two: Post Workout- 1 Scoop Whey and 1 Whole Banana
Snack Three: High Protein Bagel w/ 1tbsp Natural Peanut Butter (or almond butter if I can afford it)
Dinner: 8oz Steak, 1c Green Beans, 1/4 cup Raw Almonds (unsalted)
Snack Four: 8 Egg Whites, 1tbsp Natural Peanut Butter

**Missed Meal Days: Weight Gainer Shake consisting of 2c Raw Oatmeal, 1tbsp Natural PB, 2 Scoops Whey, 1 Banana, 1c (8oz) Whole Milk**

Workout Schedule:

Monday: Chest and Back
Tuesday: Arms, Shoulders, Abs
Wednesday: Legs and Calves
Thursday: Arms, Shoulders, Abs
Friday: Chest and Back
Saturday: Legs, Light Cardio (Stationary Bike 20min/Stair Climber 20 min/Elliptical 2 miles)
Sunday: REST DAY

* I spend 1.5-2hours per day in the gym

Now, onto the cycle:

Gear: Test Cyp. & Dbol Stack

ON CYCLE:

WEEK 1-6 Dbol Liquid Susp. @ 25mg ED (Split into 3 Doses --> 8mg AM, 9mg Pre-Workout, 8mg PM)
WEEK 1-12 Test Cyp. @ 480mg Per Week (Split into 240mg inj. --> Mondays and Thursdays) **Vial is 240mg/ml**
WEEK 1-12 Liquidex. @ .25mg ED
WEEK 1-12 N2Guard @ 7 caps ED (Split into 3 doses, --> 2caps AM, 3caps Post-Workout, 2caps PM)

BRIDGE Allowing Test to start clearing:

WEEKs 13-14 N2Guard @ 7caps ED (Split into 3 doses, --> 2caps AM, 3caps Post-Workout, 2caps PM)

PCT: (Starting 14 Days from last pin):

WEEKs 15-19 Clomid @ 50mg/50/25/25 ED (Each Dash Constitutes NEW WEEK ie. 1st week is 50mg ED... 4th week is 25mg ED)
WEEKs 15-19 Nolvadex @ 40mg/20/20/20 ED (Each Dash Constitutes NEW WEEK ie. 1st week is 40mg ED... 4th week is 20mg ED)
WEEKs 15-19 N2Guard @ 6 Caps ED (Split into 3 Doses --> 2caps AM, 2caps NOON, 2caps PM)
WEEKs 15-19 Liquidex @ .25mg EOD

Thanks again for checking this out and in advance for all of the valuable input!

bro dbol/test are heavy cycles...would add cardarine 20mgs/day to boost your endurance and keep fat gains down with the bulker....overall cycle is good but you need the perfect pct....

Very much appreciated, I will throw in Cardarine ON-Cycle. I honestly had it written into the original cycle I wrote up but wanted to see others opinions on if I could get by without it. As for the perfect PCT, I have reviewed that and was wondering if I can use "Liquidex" in place of Aromasin, and can I get by without the HCGenerate ES?

Very much appreciated, I will throw in Cardarine ON-Cycle. I honestly had it written into the original cycle I wrote up but wanted to see others opinions on if I could get by without it. As for the perfect PCT, I have reviewed that and was wondering if I can use "Liquidex" in place of Aromasin, and can I get by without the HCGenerate ES?

bro i would say cardarine is a must on cycle to stay lean and keep cardio in shape....for the AIs you can use liquidex or aromasin, either one is good but i like aromasin a bit more...for the hcgenerate, i would highly suggest using it as you'll recover way better post cycle and your balls will grow back fast....i use it with every cycle....

welcome bro great board here stick around

Thank you stevesmi and 25homes, its a pleasure to be here. Very happy with all the valuable information and death of knowledge this forum has to offer. That on top of the friendly people I have a feeling I'll be sticking around for the unforeseeable future.

Bro. I couldnt even finish your post. I didnt see any HCGenerate or SARMS. Those should be the beggining, middle, and end to all cycles.

Hey bro, yea, I just ordered my HCGenerate today was waiting for the N2Guard to finally stock back up so I could place an order, So I have that on order and Cardarine on the way. Thats why I posted here, to get the input from all you guys and make changes. Thanks for the response!

welcome to evo bro! start a log or something. so we can all chime in and guide you along

Thanks Hurricane, I will start a log up very soon. I'm still waiting on the N2Guard to start cycle unless I can substitute? Was wondering though, can I get away with using Liquidex as my AI because I can't seem to get my hands on quality Aromasin. I do have a source for Arimidex though but was interested in the suicide.

bro dbol/test are heavy cycles...would add cardarine 20mgs/day to boost your endurance and keep fat gains down with the bulker....overall cycle is good but you need the perfect pct....

Could not agree any more. And yes, a really good PCT is necessary here, because it is one serious cycle you are planning.

New to forum as well thanks for all the great info and see there are some people hear glade to be a part of

Back
Top Bottom