Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Sponsor?

as I know they don't have anavar in stock. you can try my service and their and choose your shop) their domestic service now is not as good as it was before)

I dont have a dog in the race here Im not in the US so the sponser cant help me but Ive heard mixed results from people basicstero

Hello! Thank you for kind words. I have already make new thread with current promo, also soon I will post new promo with discount code for members who will write reviews after receiving their orders and trying my gear. I am sure you will be very satisfied with everything.
As stevesmi mentioned - I provide US domestic shipping (your orders will be shipped within 24h after receiving money from you and usual shipping time is 2-5 business days with priority shipping, express - 1-2 days). No customs, no police - no worries. That's why my prices are a lil bit "pricey". I don't sell bunk products, I don't sell copies. I sell only tested products. Also I provide discounts for regular clients and for bulk orders
Can we use credit card? Your homepage mentioned it, but link went to Bitcoin payment or exchange

Can we use credit card? Your homepage mentioned it, but link went to Bitcoin payment or exchange

I would just use bitcoin anyway bro, bitstamp is a decent spot minimum charges and just load some skillah onto your account there, usually offer a discount for using it too. Its more discreet for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked no discount for using BTC and using any other method is also hassle, good luck with that haha at least the gear is supposed to be good

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot 2020-01-19 at 22.00.30.jpg

BTC been slumping lately but making waves over the last year I scraped some coin off the top of my investment, good idea to leave a $100 in your account anyway see what happens

I'm trying to follow you, but I've been up for 2days. So use bitstamp to transfer money from my bank account to convert to Bitcoin?

yeah bro, why you been up for two days, you a crab fisher or something haha....

so you need to use a credit card or wire money with you bank details. Bitstamp takes 0.5% per transaction so its nothing. It will take a day or two to reach bitstamp account but then you will have dollars on bitstamp that won't fluctuate in value

when you chose to you can order whatever crypto you want and receive it instantly then you transfer it to the suppliers' wallet with a wallet ID sort of like an IBAN. It sounds more complicated than it is...the only thing to be 100% sure about is that you send to the right bitcoin wallet

It cost like 2 dollars for me to do the last buy from cash to BTC to the suppliers' wallet...

Get some sleep before you try this besides your money wont transfer until business day anyway...unless maybe with the credit card it will be instant

8ball and whiskey neat. Didn't wanna stay out all night like old days, but the McGregor fight was midnight, so we just stayed out.

I appreciate the instructions. I'll screenshot your post and go from there. You laid it out pretty well

8ball and whiskey neat. Didn't wanna stay out all night like old days, but the McGregor fight was midnight, so we just stayed out.

I appreciate the instructions. I'll screenshot your post and go from there. You laid it out pretty well

Bitstamp works great....but they sometimes have an error where they won’t accept from credit card and you have wife transfer. Coinbase is always easy and quick

Haha nice one man Im Irish so as you can imagine I watched it too, good luck with the transfer, get some weed and get some rest

- - - Updated - - -

Bitstamp works great....but they sometimes have an error where they won’t accept from credit card and you have wife transfer. Coinbase is always easy and quick

Yah coinbase charges are a little higher right? I have accounts with both but prefer bitstamp...

Haha nice one man Im Irish so as you can imagine I watched it too, good luck with the transfer, get some weed and get some rest

- - - Updated - - -

Yah coinbase charges are a little higher right? I have accounts with both but prefer bitstamp...
Most definitely after I prep my meals. Were you shocked abt the lost with kabib?

Back
Top Bottom