Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Sponsor?

I’ve seen them before and read good reviews. Convenience and quick deliver is a positive but prices are up there in the “pricey” category.

I'm on TRT and my clinic was charging me $150 for a 5ml vial of Test C 150.

Their prices do look a little higher than my international source but still not as bad as pharma prices and sometimes convenience is worth a little extra.

I'm on TRT and my clinic was charging me $150 for a 5ml vial of Test C 150.

Their prices do look a little higher than my international source but still not as bad as pharma prices and sometimes convenience is worth a little extra.

I’ve thought about talking to my doctor about TRT. I’m 33 and just the last year or two I don’t feel the same I used to ya know? But seeing most guys paying over $100 for their script seems like a lot and makes me wonder what my insurance would charge. Also, I agree 100% that ease and convenience are always worth the extra price to me.

I’ve thought about talking to my doctor about TRT. I’m 33 and just the last year or two I don’t feel the same I used to ya know? But seeing most guys paying over $100 for their script seems like a lot and makes me wonder what my insurance would charge. Also, I agree 100% that ease and convenience are always worth the extra price to me.

Go on goodrx.com and get the price. I pay $35 for a 10ml bottle of test cyp dosed at 200 per ml. Some people pay $10 with insurance covering it but $35 cash price ain't bad.

I will work to get a discount code for you guys on evo.

i'm gonna guess their prices are a little 'pricey' because they are taking on all the risk of importing their products vs. getting it through customs. remember PSL domestic prices were higher than international so you have to compare apples to apples.

but yeah as said in this thread, these guys have been around a while, they are very solid and i've used them plenty of times even going back to the old EF forrum, so welcome to evo.

Last edited:

i'm gonna guess their prices are a little 'pricey' because they are taking on all the risk of importing their products vs. getting it through customs. remember PSL domestic prices were higher than international so you have to compare apples to apples.

but yeah as said in this thread, these guys have been around a while, they are very solid and i've used them plenty of times even going back to the old EF forrum, so welcome to evo.

Did a little research and there seems to be a lot of positive feedback on these guys and their products.

You are right Steve, if you compare these guys to PSL domestic it's a little higher but not astronomical. I do like that they have pharma AI as well.

A discount code would be awesome!

Did a little research and there seems to be a lot of positive feedback on these guys and their products.

You are right Steve, if you compare these guys to PSL domestic it's a little higher but not astronomical. I do like that they have pharma AI as well.

A discount code would be awesome!
Pretty high man. I think you easily take 30% off the npp and still be paying more than psl

bro they domestic and high quality...you get what you pay for...i would say they are one of the best out there for domestics and gear quality is top....

That makes sense that they would be more expensive because as you said they assumed the risk already to import. I usually assumed domestic was higher just because the difficulty obtaining gear because it is illegal here, I never thought about they already import the stuff and resale.

Back
Top Bottom