Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New user and need to know about cycling

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

New user and need to know about cycling

I just received dbol and test cyp inj. I have no idea how to use any of this and really need someone to help me on how to cycle and what all I need

Proficient Brother Whitebird1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You IMO need to not use any if it at this point. You need to learn more about it. You are going to hurt yourself.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thats why I am on here. Can you help me out

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonhitt94 View Post
    Thats why I am on here. Can you help me out
    Can you give is some info? Age, weight, body fat%, years lifting, goals

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    46 years old. 5'10" 190lbs. Not sure about body fat but I am athletic build. Alittle gut on me but when flexed you can see 3 out of a six pack. I get compliments on the size of my arms alot. I did 11 years in military so I have run most of my life and always been really fast. I've lifted on and off most of my life. I'll go about 2 or 3 years lifting atleast 3 to 4 times a week then I stop for a few years then start back a few years. I work out twice a week now and have been for about 8 months now. I did a couple of cycles of testosterone cyp in the last 8 months and had about a 10 pound gain of muscle but haven't had any in about 5 weeks now. Thats all I can really tell you. I just got a bottle of d bol and a bottle of test cyp the other day but I wanted to know how much and how often I should use these and be safe before I took them. Is there something else I should take with them or not take both at same time or what do you recommend. Thanks for taking the time to talk to me

- - - Updated - - -

My goal. Im not really sure about that I just would like to bulk up alittle. Maybe 20 lbs or so.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    46 years old. 5'10" 190lbs. Not sure about body fat but I am athletic build. Alittle gut on me but when flexed you can see 3 out of a six pack. I get compliments on the size of my arms alot. I did 11 years in military so I have run most of my life and always been really fast. I've lifted on and off most of my life. I'll go about 2 or 3 years lifting atleast 3 to 4 times a week then I stop for a few years then start back a few years. I work out twice a week now and have been for about 8 months now. I did a couple of cycles of testosterone cyp in the last 8 months and had about a 10 pound gain of muscle but haven't had any in about 5 weeks now. Thats all I can really tell you. I just got a bottle of d bol and a bottle of test cyp the other day but I wanted to know how much and how often I should use these and be safe before I took them. Is there something else I should take with them or not take both at same time or what do you recommend. Thanks for taking the time to talk to me

- - - Updated - - -

My goal. Im not really sure about that I just would like to bulk up alittle. Maybe 20 lbs or so.
    Try this cycle to see if you like it.

2ml 500mgs of testosterone cypionate/week
    30mgs dbol per day
    aromasin 10mgs every 3 days
    cardazol 3 caps preworkout
    n2guard for organ support 7 caps while you do dbol

You can do this cycle 10 weeks, 8 weeks orals and push the testosterone thru to the 10-12 week mark solo. Add sarms if you want an extra boost, cardarine gw 20mgs and testolone rad 25mgs that will make you lean and hard.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

- - - Updated - - -

You can stack test and dbol, 300mgs of test and 50mgs of dbol 12 weeks inj and 8-10 weeks oral.
    Use cycle support and preworkout for max pumps.

Proficient Brother Whitebird1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I just received dbol and test cyp inj. I have no idea how to use any of this and really need someone to help me on how to cycle and what all I need
    Ok so now that we have a little background we can work with so. Dbol aromatizes alot bit thats not always a bad thing especially since you want to bulk. You will need to keep an AI on hand I personally use adex and i use as needed for me its 1 mg a week so one pill a week. You will need to learn your body but you can start there.

Since you are 46 im assuming we are not worried about having kids so start at 500 mg of cyp a week split into two doses Monday and Thursday. Dbol 30-50 mg a day will do wonders. You may wanna throw in some deca which would make this a classic bulking stack.

I recommend you look up the Evolutionary Podcast with host Stevesmi. There is a ton of good information on there which will answer any and all your questions.

Good luck bro….

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you new to steroids , first you need to know if this is what you want , remember the day you start you will never leave , so think very well . First cycle always only test to see how you react to it

400mg week test Cyp is plenty

Have AI like exemestano on hand

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

- - - Updated - - -

at your age and with your goals a simple low dose test with primo or EQ cycle is fine. you don't need to go crazy at all. start with those and go from there
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast