Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New video - Cardarine Explained

muskate

<b>V.I.P.</b>
VIP
gZXG5lw.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vJw5moN234&t=5s

There is so much misinformation out there about Cardarine. Hopefully this video helps clear up some of the confusion.

If like the video, please subscribe for future videos :cool:

Last edited:
Very nice, all these years and I’ve been in the dark about GW myself.

I would really love to give it a go on a cutting cycle, I just need to find the means to justify the cost. Although it sounds like the legit chemical is well worth the cost.

With the increased insulin sensitivity is there any concern about using insulin along side of it? Would it possible improve the results of using slin? Granted this would be more of a bulk cycle idea but just curious.

Very nice, all these years and I’ve been in the dark about GW myself.

I would really love to give it a go on a cutting cycle, I just need to find the means to justify the cost. Although it sounds like the legit chemical is well worth the cost.

With the increased insulin sensitivity is there any concern about using insulin along side of it? Would it possible improve the results of using slin? Granted this would be more of a bulk cycle idea but just curious.

The improved muscle insulin sensitivity from cardarine would improve the effects of insulin if you stacked insulin with it because it would help partition food into muscle cells and away from fat cells

Thanks for making the video.
I had no prior knowledge about cardarine before watching this.
At some point I will have to give this a shot.

I had read about it a little, I followed some of the advances in the SARM research just figured it was a lot of hype when it first came out. Reading into it now I see it’s really worth giving a shot.

I’m going to try them out for a cutting cycle, GW with MK-677 and LGD to stay anabolic. I’ll likely double my TRT dose from 100mg to 200mg to help IGF come up some more as well.

I had read about it a little, I followed some of the advances in the SARM research just figured it was a lot of hype when it first came out. Reading into it now I see it’s really worth giving a shot.

I’m going to try them out for a cutting cycle, GW with MK-677 and LGD to stay anabolic. I’ll likely double my TRT dose from 100mg to 200mg to help IGF come up some more as well.

For cutting I would do GW + sr9009 + MK-677

Back
Top Bottom