Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newb 1st cycle would love some help

Everyone is saying to run the test higher. I will do so...Thanks for the advice.

Do you think i should scrap the primo and go with anavar instead? I feel oral primo based on everything I read is a waste of time/money unless its at super high doses.

i would. primo isnt for a 1st cycle. Var would be much more suited for a first cycle.......light sides, but its $$$ so make sure your source is GTG. guys often end up with winny & dbol cuz they are 1/4 the price of var and those 2 combined with bring similar var gains.

tes 1-12 400-500mg
var 1-6 50-60mg

pct-
clomid or nolva
hcgenerate es
d spark

You might want to think about getting your blood work done first. Just in case you feel like you're not recovering properly after the cycle is over because the advice at that point will be "get your blood work done and compare it to pre-cycle levels".

Just my 2 cents because I learned the hard way...

If you want mass dude your running the wrong compounds, adding var isn't going to give you that much lean mass either.. If you have legit primo run 500mg/test and 600mg/primo and have realistic goals..

If it is a cherry cycle then 500 mgs of test-e or any a week with a good pct is all you need mop.

I know my first cycle @ a 178 pounds (5 years of training to gain 24 pounds ) i went up to around 200 @ 5ft 7in and really i could have done more things diet etc to gain more.In 1995 @ 24 i didn't know what i do know or the whole timeline wasn't as advanced.

Primo if legit is kinda like EQ for me it takes longer cycles to get the most benefit.

Last year i jjumped at some decent primo and i laid it out for a 20 weeker .
Gains where good but i admit @800-1000mgs a wk became a bit costly with that and 4iu of gh e/d

Looks good to me man but I would up the test a bit if you want 10lbs lean mass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've gotten some good advice bro. Good luck and keep us up to speed with your stack

Thanks for the words of wisdom everyone....helpful to see the most overlaps in thought among such an educated group.

Back
Top Bottom