Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Advice

Buck107

Registered
Whats up guys, brand new on here, just looking for some tips and/or advice. Im ready to start my first cycle and have been doing alot of research on where to start, Ive decided to go with test-c 500-600 a
week, followed up with nolvadex/clomid for PCT. So what im asking is this an ok first cycle from experienced guys and also, I keep reading great things about Robo, not sure how to get so I think I might go with anabolshop whch I keep reading is prety legit . Hope I didnt break any rules Mods, and any advice would be greatly appreciated !

I think 500 test e or c is a good first cycle. What is more important is your stats. B/F should always be lean or you're wasting your time.

That's a fine first cycle. Anyone here will tell you the same. Robo is great but you gotta be active on here for a bit before you get to experience the greatness of Robotest

Appreciate the quick replies guys, 6'0 245, BF is around 18 right now,didnt know that was an issue,and LOL about the Robotest, I figured I needed to be trusted more to get that !

Also I'd recommend adding in some arimidex or another AI to combat estrogen sides in cycle as well as some HCG to keep LH levels optimal so PCT recovery isn't as difficult. Just my .02 though.

Aromasin/exemestane through the whole cycle/pct, unless you like man boobs or have proviron.

Appreciate the quick replies guys, 6'0 245, BF is around 18 right now,didnt know that was an issue,and LOL about the Robotest, I figured I needed to be trusted more to get that !

I would make a Concerted Effort to Drop a Couple of % points of the BF before starting.
It'll make for a Better Cycle, because you will have a Tendency to put on some Water Weight from the Test.
So if you can get you Diet in Order now, It'll make a Tremendous Difference at the End of your Cycle........................ JP
P.S.
I didn't Notice you List an Age, if under 40, I would go with the Aromasin.
If over 40, I think the Proviron would be a Better Choice as an AI.
P.S.S.
As far as PCT, I would go with Nolva, not Clomid.
That's my Personal preference, and there's a lot of Debate over this, but for a 1st Test only Cycle, it's Enough.

Really appreciate all the advice guys I will def follow, hopefully it all goes well and avoid the moobs! Diet has been strong for a while, I always eat clean so im hoping that takes care of itself as well.

Really appreciate all the advice guys I will def follow, hopefully it all goes well and avoid the moobs! Diet has been strong for a while, I always eat clean so im hoping that takes care of itself as well.
The moods and increased aggression are really based on predisposition. Someone who is mild mannered GENERALLY will not become an angry person. At least not without something more androgenic. But stranger things have happened. Good luck bro. Post up before and afters.

you definitely need to get your body down a bit more before you start your cycle... you need to realize that with an elevated body fat, and then running test at 500 mg, your at a MUCH higher rate of having worse side effects and your rate of estrogen conversion is going to be much higher as well...

what are your main goals from the cycle?

Back
Top Bottom