Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Deca/Test-E Cycle

Armenhammer87

Registered
Would love some input on this cycle I have in mind. First time on any type of cycle btw.

Test-E: 600mg weeks 1-10 and taper down weeks 11-12. Last week(week 12)= 200mg
Deca: 300mg weeks 2-10
HCG: 300iu 2x per week 1-10
Arimidex 1mg 3x per week 1-10
.5mg 3xper week 11-12
PCT: I have clomid but not sure about the dosage, or if I need anything else for pct. I know it's the most important part of cycle.

Any thoughts, input, and/or productive info you can give me would be great. I really dont want to fuck up my body. Thanks.

Bio Stat
Height: 5'10
Weight: 145lbs
Around 12% body fat

I wanted you to post this in a thread for a reason, so you would get multiple opinions

1. you are only 145 pounds at 5 11... and only 22. you still have a lot more growing to do before you are ready for your first cycle. i mean there is no way you have very much if any muscle on your frame right now. build a proper base!!

2. your first cycle is too complicated. why not just run 500mg test per week with an AI, then the perfect PCT. simplify things. no reason to be using multiple compounds the first time

you need to get on a proper diet and workout program and be consistent for atleast the next couple years otherwise you will end up spinning your wheels. already I can tell you for sure you aren't eating enough, we know this for a fact

Last edited:
It seems like you have most things ironed out. The cycle looks good. I'm a little interested in the taper at the end and why you included it. In the medical field when a patient is on any type of steroid they have to taper it to help the body readjust and normalize without it. It is a practice I never see in the steroid community so that's why I am asking. You are on the younger side but ppl do what they want so if they are going to do something I try to steer them in the right direction. Your pct needs work. I would run cloned at 100/100/50/50 and Nokia at 40/40/20/20 that's is 100mg a day for first 2 weeks then 50 mg per day for last 2.

I added Deca partially for the joint, soft tissue, and bone repairing properties. I run quite a bit and have had a couple of stress fractures which put me out for 6 week at a time. All of the other stuff is there primarily to offset the side effects of Deca, and the estrogen that it produces. Do you know of anything else that would help bone density and joints, with less side effects?

I wanted you to post this in a thread for a reason, so you would get multiple opinions

1. you are only 145 pounds at 5 11... and only 22. you still have a lot more growing to do before you are ready for your first cycle. i mean there is no way you have very much if any muscle on your frame right now. build a proper base!!

2. your first cycle is too complicated. why not just run 500mg test per week with an AI, then the perfect PCT. simplify things. no reason to be using multiple compounds the first time

you need to get on a proper diet and workout program and be consistent for atleast the next couple years otherwise you will end up spinning your wheels. already I can tell you for sure you aren't eating enough, we know this for a fact

added Deca partially for the joint, soft tissue, and bone repairing properties. I run quite a bit and have had a couple of stress fractures which put me out for 6 week at a time. All of the other stuff is there primarily to offset the side effects of Deca, and the estrogen that it produces. Do you know of anything else that would help bone density and joints, with less side effects?

added Deca partially for the joint, soft tissue, and bone repairing properties. I run quite a bit and have had a couple of stress fractures which put me out for 6 week at a time. All of the other stuff is there primarily to offset the side effects of Deca, and the estrogen that it produces. Do you know of anything else that would help bone density and joints, with less side effects?

For a new comer, great to see you post and input bro...

all the running you are doing is causing you to burn a lot of calories, that is why you aren't putting on muscle

are your goals to keep running? if so you don't need steroids. are your goals to give up on so much running and stick to weights? if so once you start doing that you will start growing without steroids

either way you just don't need steroids... yet!

for joint issues i would suggest ostarine and n2jointrx.. but if you are pounding away of course you are going to get injured again. running is brutal on the legs, trust me I know.. been there and done that... i would much rather see you do a Sarm's stack. something like ostarine with GW/SR9009. not only will it help with joints but it will be a tremendous help with your endurance. a deca/test cycle will kill your endurance bigtime because you will put on a lot of water weight and mass fast. not good!

Last edited:

Deca and NPP cause your body to retain water which will help cushion your joints and make them feel slightly better, but they won't do anything for actually healing or remedying the problem. It would be the equivalent of taking an advil for muscle pain. It's not helping the issue, just reducing the pain.

The best joint supplement stack you can put together is:
A good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments,

My goal is to maximize gains in toned muscle, strength, and explosiveness while also sustaining/improving endurance over a 3 month period. This defines my overall opinion of physical performance gains. Is there any kind of cycle/stack/supplementation that can live up to these standards?

My goal is to maximize gains in toned muscle, strength, and explosiveness while also sustaining/improving endurance over a 3 month period. This defines my overall opinion of physical performance gains. Is there any kind of cycle/stack/supplementation that can live up to these standards?

Look into SARMS. Based on your stats - you are not ready for steroids. We are all trying to help you brother. We have your best interests in mind.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. It would be a really good first SARMS cycle to run with your goals.

The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Test E + EQ + Anadrol would probably be a good stack if you want to do roids.

If you want to take more 'natural' approach, such as sarms, go for ostarine+cardarine+s4

Wow typos and auto correct really did a number on my post. I apologize for that, obv I meant clomid at 100/100/50/50 and nolvadex at 40/40/20/20. This is my personal pact dosages so you will get various responses with various protocols. The good thing about this site is that the info is highly accurate so even though you may see various protocols, choosing any one of them will do the trick. It's just finding the best one for your body.

Back
Top Bottom